• 2016 Audi A4 2.0 Review

My husband and I had a stellar experience with Audi of Las Vegas with respect to customer service. We stopped by the dealership 10 minutes before closing and the sales person took the time to answer our questions and did not rush through the process. We set up an appointment for the following day and were treated exceptionally well. A big THANK YOU to LJ Lumapas for your professionalism!

• 2017 A 3

Service was excellent all of my questions were answered and none of the sales games most other dealers play!

• Quality of Repairs - Fantastic Job!

Thank you so much Ariane Zapanta and Erik Larpati for a fantastic job! I am very satisfied with the quality of car repairs and service maintenance done on my Audi car. Well done and see you both next time!

• Very Nice Service!

Very Friendly staff! Very competitive and professional.

Very Friendly staff! Very competitive and professional.

• Audi Las Vegas

Ariane Zapanta in Service was great: very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

• Service

Everything was great had no issues. Service department was awesome

Everything was great had no issues. Service department was awesome

• Service on my 2017 Audi S5

Took my S5 in because the driver seat shifts when cornering and slowing/accelerating. Didn't get it fixed been 3 weeks and still waiting for a call about the part coming in.

• Service - Excellant!

Awesome service. did take a while to set up the loaner car. The availability of loaner cars are poor.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Audi Las Vegas. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Car purchase with Glen Beninson at Audi W Sahara

It was an excellent experience purchasing my car at Audi W Sahara they're all friendly and professional, it was an easygoing experience thank you Glen Beninson!

• Service Department Review

Visited Audi Las Vegas recently to have to service recall issues addressed. Upon arrival my service advisor (John) was busy with another customer but I was quickly assisted by another gentleman (Kyle). Some paperwork and a few minutes later I was on my way. I called a few times throughout the afternoon to check on my car and initially could never get through to anyone... this was the only downside. I called three times and the phone-system either wasn't working correctly or no one was picking up the phone. Finally someone answered on the 4th or 5th try and I was told my car was still being serviced, which was fine. I was in the area and would've stopped to pick it up if it were done. A couple hours later John called to inform me that my car was ready and I told him I would pick it up close to their closing time. I arrived around 6:45pm, my Q5 was pulled around already for me, freshly washed with all recall issues and courtesy checks complete. A few signed papers later and I was on my way. John and Kyle were both still working and both still professional and courteous.