• 2016 Audi A4 2.0 Review

My husband and I had a stellar experience with Audi of Las Vegas with respect to customer service. We stopped by the dealership 10 minutes before closing and the sales person took the time to answer our questions and did not rush through the process. We set up an appointment for the following day and were treated exceptionally well. A big THANK YOU to LJ Lumapas for your professionalism!

• Crowder

The sales person was very accommodating I was very happy with my service I have no further comment

• Purchase of the Audi TT

The car we purchased was in excellent condition & was ready for pick up. Tom our sales rep was ok. Not great & not terrible. He was not detail oriented & forgot a few details & we had to keep reminding him of a few things.

• dealer ship and sales woman

Vanessa was an amazing sales person. Great service. Would for sure come back to this dealer ship.

• Audi Q5 purchase

Only small glitch was a couple of curb rubs on the right side wheels and they immediately took car to wheel man and they were buffed out to the point you cannot tell they were ever there. Bought the car over the phone after seeing car posted on their website and had several conversations with various people at the dealership. When I arrived at the dealership, 400 miles from my residence, the car was exactly as described and as represented. Very nice sales and service facility and everyone was very courteous and businesslike. Would buy another car there in a heartbeat!

• Service Department Enhances Dealership

I buy a new car every four years. I always bring my cars to whatever dealership I buy from for my maintenance. This service department and especially my service consultant, Erik Honn, are the best I've had in 45 years of buying cars. I get honest advice on what needs to be done and the work is always spot on. I plan to buy again this winter and plan to buy again at Audi Las Vegas because of the excellent service I receive.

• Customer

We had a great experience buying a car from Venessa.

We had a great experience buying a car from Venessa.

• Loving my Audi

The Audibteam was exceptional - knowledgeable, personable, and professional. The car was in superb condition!

• Attentive and relevant service

The team members at Audi were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process of buying a car. When I was struggling to find a fit with one of the models, the Audi representative identified the features that were most important to me and recommended another model that turned out to be the right fit. Also the team has been very patient explaining the technology and functionality of the vehicle. I feel confidant and very happy with my purchase.

• finding the right car

they made it easy to find the car i wanted, even though it had to come from another dealer from another state