Auto Used Car Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Outstanding service and great experience!
    February 15, 2018

Canyon nd the car online (Mercedes-Benz Cclass) reached out to the staff and was helped immediately. No hassle nor sells pitch, straight forward price... and experience. Great experience!! Thank you Richard and good luck with your business.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated !

Mercedes C300 for my Wife
    February 15, 2018

I was in the market for a 2017 ( year old) Mercedes C300 for my wife. As many new car buyers i did an extensive online search and found a C300 at an ...excellent price and with the accessories i was looking for...i contacted the dealer and asked for their final out the door number. I was able to get a price right the way. I stopped by the dealer to see the car and even though everything matched, thhe car had a few scratches on the rear bumper. I was still interested but asked if the bumper could be fixed. The staff was super friendly and willing to get it done. We got a fair price and i got the car still for the same agreed number. The car was fixed and finished just in time for my Valentine surprise. The signing process was even more pleasant, no surprises everything as agreed. Richard and Peter were very helpful and straightforward. Awesome experience!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated and Thank you very much for you business, we hope your wife love ...the new car.

Helpful honest staff
    September 13, 2016

Bought my last car from here and will recommend anyone looking for a car to give them a chance, you won't be disappointed. Friendly helpful staff.

Thank you very much for talking your time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated.

Great experience!
    June 19, 2016

101 degree weather is not the best time to purchase a vehicle and the vehicle purchase process even in good weather is one I never look forward to nor...mally. In spite of this, my son and I had a great purchase experience here. The car he found at Cars.com was available and just as described. Our sales person Bob Tran was very gracious and professional. He pointed out one particulate issue with the vehicle, which was not a big deal to us. My son did not finance the car, so I cannot comment on that, but the finance person did a great job of explaining the paperwork we had to fill out. They even installed a new battery... We were in and out in much less than two hours including the test drive. We did not look at any other vehicles there, but it appeared that they had a very large assortment of vehicles over a wide range of years and prices, from economy to luxury models. Thanks again!

Honestly a Great place to buy a used vehicle
    June 12, 2016

I was looking for a specific VW and had been searching online. This was one of the first that came up so I emailed to inquire, they responded promptly... and were very professional. I live over an hour away so I called to make sure the car was still available and it was. I arrived at the dealership not certain of what to expect given the negative connotation of car salesmen. I met Bob and the staff and they were nothing but friendly and welcoming. I test drove the car, and went over it with a watchful eye and it was everything I was looking for and more. The sales process was a whole lot smoother and quicker than I anticipated. They took really good care of me and I plan on returning for more vehicles as well as referring my friends and family to this dealership. I can honestly say that this was the easiest car purchase I've ever made and I got a great quality car. Thank you guys!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated.

Outstanding service
    May 25, 2016

My car buying process as simply outstanding , Bob Tran and Richard Guan made it as smooth transaction . I highly recommend car buying with Auto Used C...ar Inc . Just the best ¿¿

Thank you for very much for taking the time to do a review, we greatly appreciated.

Excellent choice coming here!
    February 25, 2016

I bought a 2003 Honda CR-V here, used of course and i will give the pros and cons. Pros:Very professional, no pressure at all with these guys, Bob was... a very nice guy, as well as Richard. If you want to get a good used car at a good deal these are the guys to go to. Cons:Financing was a bit of a headache, so if you plan on financing, i highly recommend visiting a credit union for it. Also registration was a bit of an issue as well, but as soon as i mentioned the registration issue to the guys, they were right on it, and very friendly about it. Other than that, everything was taken care of in a timely manner. I want to say thank you Bob and Richard for being so helpful with everything. Mix ups happen and i understand that. I am just one happy customer and i would highly recommend going to them if you want to finance a good used car. I will definitely be back again if i decide to get another used car in the future!

Great Service, price and honest
    July 22, 2015

Bought from them twice already. Richard, the owner is great. Great price. Renato

Great place to get a car
    September 22, 2014

Don't let the look of the lot throw you off. The cars there are great and you cant beat the price. We shopped all over and found them to be honest, an...d offered great cars at great prices. I was treated with respect and look forward to buying from them again.

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we greatly appreciated!

Transparent negotiation, surpassing expectations!
    August 18, 2014

I bought a 2003 Camry Solara at this dealer. My experience there was surprisingly above what I expected! I had looked for this kind of car and price i...n the internet along one week and since my first contact with this dealer, I had no surprises. It took another week to close the deal, since I still looked in different locations (such as Glendale and Bursbank) and I wanted this car to be subject to a Toyota Authorized Services comprehensive review. Auto Used Car Inc representatives in any moment demonstrated lack of enthusiasm in continuing the sales process. Once I decided to purchase this car, all documentation have been filled out and explained to me in details. Very organized sales process and I am very happy with the car.

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we greatly appreciated!

Auto Used Car Inc.