• Helpful honest staff

Bought my last car from here and will recommend anyone looking for a car to give them a chance, you won't be disappointed. Friendly helpful staff.

Thank you very much for talking your time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated.

• Great experience!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated !

101 degree weather is not the best time to purchase a vehicle and the vehicle purchase process even in good weather is one I never look forward to normally. In spite of this, my son and I had a great purchase experience here. The car he found at Cars.com was available and just as described. Our sales person Bob Tran was very gracious and professional. He pointed out one particulate issue with the vehicle, which was not a big deal to us. My son did not finance the car, so I cannot comment on that, but the finance person did a great job of explaining the paperwork we had to fill out. They even installed a new battery... We were in and out in much less than two hours including the test drive. We did not look at any other vehicles there, but it appeared that they had a very large assortment of vehicles over a wide range of years and prices, from economy to luxury models. Thanks again!

• Honestly a Great place to buy a used vehicle

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, we greatly appreciated.

I was looking for a specific VW and had been searching online. This was one of the first that came up so I emailed to inquire, they responded promptly and were very professional. I live over an hour away so I called to make sure the car was still available and it was. I arrived at the dealership not certain of what to expect given the negative connotation of car salesmen. I met Bob and the staff and they were nothing but friendly and welcoming. I test drove the car, and went over it with a watchful eye and it was everything I was looking for and more. The sales process was a whole lot smoother and quicker than I anticipated. They took really good care of me and I plan on returning for more vehicles as well as referring my friends and family to this dealership. I can honestly say that this was the easiest car purchase I've ever made and I got a great quality car. Thank you guys!

• Outstanding service

Thank you for very much for taking the time to do a review, we greatly appreciated.

My car buying process as simply outstanding , Bob Tran and Richard Guan made it as smooth transaction . I highly recommend car buying with Auto Used Car Inc . Just the best ¿¿

• Excellent choice coming here!

I bought a 2003 Honda CR-V here, used of course and i will give the pros and cons. Pros:Very professional, no pressure at all with these guys, Bob was a very nice guy, as well as Richard. If you want to get a good used car at a good deal these are the guys to go to. Cons:Financing was a bit of a headache, so if you plan on financing, i highly recommend visiting a credit union for it. Also registration was a bit of an issue as well, but as soon as i mentioned the registration issue to the guys, they were right on it, and very friendly about it. Other than that, everything was taken care of in a timely manner. I want to say thank you Bob and Richard for being so helpful with everything. Mix ups happen and i understand that. I am just one happy customer and i would highly recommend going to them if you want to finance a good used car. I will definitely be back again if i decide to get another used car in the future!

• Great Service, price and honest

Bought from them twice already. Richard, the owner is great. Great price. Renato

• Great place to get a car

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we greatly appreciated!

Don't let the look of the lot throw you off. The cars there are great and you cant beat the price. We shopped all over and found them to be honest, and offered great cars at great prices. I was treated with respect and look forward to buying from them again.

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we greatly appreciated!

• Transparent negotiation, surpassing expectations!

Thank you very much for your business and your review, we greatly appreciated!

I bought a 2003 Camry Solara at this dealer. My experience there was surprisingly above what I expected! I had looked for this kind of car and price in the internet along one week and since my first contact with this dealer, I had no surprises. It took another week to close the deal, since I still looked in different locations (such as Glendale and Bursbank) and I wanted this car to be subject to a Toyota Authorized Services comprehensive review. Auto Used Car Inc representatives in any moment demonstrated lack of enthusiasm in continuing the sales process. Once I decided to purchase this car, all documentation have been filled out and explained to me in details. Very organized sales process and I am very happy with the car.