3.4
Average based on 40 reviews
  • Very easy to work with

Very easy process. Found the car I wanted online. Jay was very helpful and the process was almost painless. Do your homework, know the value of the car your looking to purchase. I was very happy with what I paid for the car I purchased.

• DO NOT BUY FROM PREMIER AUTOHAUS

The lexus dealer found that they disabled the check engine light with a piece of black tape.. came back needing 2 catalytic converters and 4 oxygen sensors. . Estimate thru the lexus dealer was around 2300.. This all happened 2 days after the purchase.. I implore you to buy from a dealer with a reputable service center that has thoroughly inspected the car

• Great buying experience

My friend's father recently purchased a vehicle from here with no problems whatsoever in the 3 months he's had it, so I decided to come back myself. Was looking for a spare car for my delivery job instead of using my primary vehicle. Found a 98 cavalier that didn't even break 60k miles. Clean car fax, car was clean, and I already put over 1500 miles on it and it runs like a charm. Price was fair and competitive and I was in and out in 45 minutes tops. I would recommend this dealer to everyone as this is the second purchase I have experienced.

• Really Good service

Jay was a very helpful sales person. Sold me on a really good car. Would reccomend!

• bad customers service

• bad customers service

bad customers service and they want to sell you yunk cars syay away

• Did not meet my expectations for a used car dealer

Lot was very crowded and not much room to view cars. Looked at an Audi, battery in key was dead and had problem with even opening the doors, Sales people were nice but the cars were not clean and ready for delivery. Purchased a vehicle at a different dealership.

• GREAT SERVICE

THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT TO DEAL WITH. GOOD SALES PEOPLE, NO PRESSURE.

THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT TO DEAL WITH. GOOD SALES PEOPLE, NO PRESSURE.

• eric sals man dealer

the best ,nice gentleman really nice people happy with it would buy from them fair deals eric was great Does recommend this dealer

• Great Customer Service

I bought a car from them 2 weeks ago, the car is running great and I haven't had any issues since then. They were very friendly and honest. The finance manager review all the information with me and took his time to explain me all the details. I recommend this place since my buying experience was great.