Father & Son Auto Corp.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

• May 5, 2017

I have been doing business with Father & Son for quite a while now. They are direct, honest and very professional. Excellent service - I buy my cars f...rom them and have them do all maintenance and repairs. They are genuinely nice people and it is a pleasure doing business with them.

March 10, 2018

I traveled from Michigan to buy a Mini Cooper convertible from this dealership. Took a bus to Manhattan and the Long Island RR. The car was exactly as... advertised and pictured. This was in 2013 between Christmas and New Year Holidays. Fast forward to 2018 and I still have it. Would definitely come back for another vehicle!

January 18, 2018

They have a nice selection on used cars. Everyone was professional and they did everything they said they would. Love the new car Thank you!!!

April 21, 2017

I have been going to Father & Son for over 15 years. They have always been consistently honest, professional and spot on with their repairs and servic...e. I would highly recommend them.

November 12, 2016

AWESOME DEALER! AWESOME PEOPLE! A BLESSING! I WANT TO BUY MY NEXT CAR FROM THEM : )

October 26, 2016

Great experience and great people. Everything was as they said and there were no surprises. Would recommend if you are looking for an easy transaction....

November 12, 2014

Just bought a 2014 dodge ram with this dealership and was a great experience. Everything with the truck is exactly what was promised and they processe...d the paperwork quickly. I would definitly recommend this dealership.

February 15, 2014

I purchased a pre-owned Kia from Father & Son last year, and I wanted to put in a review for them because I love my car and I really do appreciate thi...s business. My father was a long-time customer of theirs for all his car maintenance and repairs, going back to at least the early 1980’s. He stayed with them because they were trustworthy, skilled, good people. Since I came out here to take care of my elderly mother, I’ve continued to rely on them for maintenance and repairs. When my Dad’s old car finally died and I needed a replacement fast, I literally just looked at what they had, checked Kelly Blue Book, and bought this ’04 Kia Sorento. It was pristine and I’ve had it for 8 months now and it’s been perfect. I love this car. I was speaking to my parents’ neighbor the other day, and they too have been using Father & Son for years. Not surprised. Highly recommended business. I will send friends here for car purchases as well as repairs.

December 4, 2013

Wasn't really looking to buy and went to see the Camry they had. The car looked so nice it was hard not to buy. They worked with me on the price a lit...tle. They serviced everything and had me in the new car in no time.. They have a really great selection of cars so go and take a look. I recommend it...

September 30, 2013

I bought a used car from Father and Son last December -a 2007 BMW 328XI WAGON-and I just love it! - I have to say that they have a very cool selection... of cars that you really can't find anywhere else. They made the transaction easy from beginning to end (including financing!) Going into a car dealership as a single woman can be a very intimidating and aggravating experience - but not here! They were not pushy at all, but helpful, patient and knowledgeable. If you're looking for a "cool" car at a great price - definitely check out Father and Son.. p.s. so impressed with them that I also continue to bring my car here for service