Speedway Auto

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 9, 2017

Got actual answers and help from the staff, was immediately taken care of and on my way in no time. Will recommend this to my friends!

March 27, 2018

Have not bought here but it has some good cars.havent purchase yet waiting to see where they could help me with credit.got contact only twice by this... dealer .send my information no asnwee yet.

August 9, 2017

Bought my RX8 through them two years ago. Family owned, the son worked in a Mazda specialized garage for a while, as well as rebuilt and maintains an ...old Corolla. He knows exactly what to look for when inspecting a car.

November 12, 2016

Inquired about a car I was interested. Salesperson returned my call. He never answered my question. Instead he said yes to everything I asked. And ...said to go in in person. Which that was going to be a no, hence... I don't have a car to just go. That's why am in the market for a car. Next day I called. He never called back, another person answered my question and said., No... We don't financed. Any cars that are low in price. Bad service, non professional sales people. Thank God I didn't buy a car there.

May 5, 2015

I purchased a truck from speedway auto, and it was a very pleasant and calm experience. The sales people were very helpful. I was basically in and out.... Alex, Joyce and one of the owners you guys are awesom!!!. And a very decent price too, on my purchase. Thank you guys.

Thanks for the review Edward! Glad to hear you are happy with our business! We greatly appreciate yours! Enjoy the Truck! Speedway Auto

May 4, 2015

Alex and Joyce are amazing and super helpful. Best car buying experience EVER!!! Completely worth the drive!

Thank you Kim! It is our pleasure to make it as easy as possible for our customers! Hope your son is enjoying his new car! Thanks Again, Speedway Auto

April 17, 2015

I've purchased two vehicles from Speedway Auto, a 2008 Honda Civic Sport and a 2007 Toyota Camry. Alex and staff are very kind and attentive to what m...y needs were. no surprises with either vehicle and have never made me feel pushed into buying. i would recommend them to family and friends!

November 10, 2014

I just purchased my second vehicle here. The sales people are friendly. Not pushy. And they work hard to get you the best deal.

Thank you for your continuous business with us Robert! It's our pleasure to make sure your needs are met. Speedway Auto

September 4, 2014

Needed to find a dependable pre-owned vehicle for my son and had been shopping around looking...Scarey, not a good experience. My Son found a few cars... on the internet and once again we went on checking things out...again. I made a call to Speedway Auto and was greeted on the phone by Alex. Pleasantly he answered my questions and I told him we had a few places we were going to before we would arrive to see him. Long story short...once we got to Speedway Auto I was ready to say forget it & this would probably be a last stop for us for awhile. Alex showed us the car and explained the 'hoots & whistles' and sent us on our way to test drive it. What a Very Pleasant experience we had, and the car...Exactly as described online with no if, and's or buts. I've decided this is where I'm going to purchase my next car in a few months...everyone here is very pleasant! Oh by the way I live 70 miles away but it is Totally Worth It! Alex is incredibly honest and trustful...Again, this is the place to purchase your cars!!!

Thank you for your business! It is always our number one priority to make sure you are gettting what you want. Sorry to hear about your first few expe...riences but now you know where to go! We hope you enjoy your Vehicle. Speedway Auto

August 30, 2014

Alex was the one who sold us a 2005 Toyota Prius on 8/30/2014 he was very helpful and a very nice guy,also helped us alot with getting our payments to... what we need them to be ..thanks much Speedway Auto. Bill piercy

Thank you Bill for your business! We hope to meet any future needs when it comes to car buying here at Speedway Auto.

Speedway Auto