Speedway Auto

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(714) 446-0400 (714) 446-0400

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent customer service and quality

I have bought several used vehicles over the years and this dealership was by far the best I've ever dealt with. I was there in Feb 2019 to purchased a conversion van. They were fair and honest. Alex was a great salesman, no pressure and answered all my questions. Andy was so friendly and efficient with the paperwork when I picked up my van. The owner was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond what I ever expected from a used vehicle dealership. Definitely earned 5 stars!!

1.4

Good cars to look at

Have not bought here but it has some good cars.havent purchase yet waiting to see where they could help me with credit.got contact only twice by this dealer .send my information no asnwee yet.

Got a great used car

Got actual answers and help from the staff, was immediately taken care of and on my way in no time. Will recommend this to my friends!

good guys

Bought my RX8 through them two years ago. Family owned, the son worked in a Mazda specialized garage for a while, as well as rebuilt and maintains an old Corolla. He knows exactly what to look for when inspecting a car.

1.0

Beware of Sales People

Inquired about a car I was interested. Salesperson returned my call. He never answered my question. Instead he said yes to everything I asked. And said to go in in person. Which that was going to be a no, hence... I don't have a car to just go. That's why am in the market for a car. Next day I called. He never called back, another person answered my question and said., No... We don't financed. Any cars that are low in price. Bad service, non professional sales people. Thank God I didn't buy a car there.

Very wonderful people to work with.

I purchased a truck from speedway auto, and it was a very pleasant and calm experience. The sales people were very helpful. I was basically in and out. Alex, Joyce and one of the owners you guys are awesom!!!. And a very decent price too, on my purchase. Thank you guys.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review Edward! Glad to hear you are happy with our business! We greatly appreciate yours! Enjoy the Truck! Speedway Auto

Buy your next used car here!

Alex and Joyce are amazing and super helpful. Best car buying experience EVER!!! Completely worth the drive!

Dealer response

Thank you Kim! It is our pleasure to make it as easy as possible for our customers! Hope your son is enjoying his new car! Thanks Again, Speedway Auto

Great Customer Service!

I've purchased two vehicles from Speedway Auto, a 2008 Honda Civic Sport and a 2007 Toyota Camry. Alex and staff are very kind and attentive to what my needs were. no surprises with either vehicle and have never made me feel pushed into buying. i would recommend them to family and friends!

Excellent friendly service

I just purchased my second vehicle here. The sales people are friendly. Not pushy. And they work hard to get you the best deal.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continuous business with us Robert! It's our pleasure to make sure your needs are met. Speedway Auto

Speedway Auto is the place to buy your car...

Needed to find a dependable pre-owned vehicle for my son and had been shopping around looking...Scarey, not a good experience. My Son found a few cars on the internet and once again we went on checking things out...again. I made a call to Speedway Auto and was greeted on the phone by Alex. Pleasantly he answered my questions and I told him we had a few places we were going to before we would arrive to see him. Long story short...once we got to Speedway Auto I was ready to say forget it & this would probably be a last stop for us for awhile. Alex showed us the car and explained the 'hoots & whistles' and sent us on our way to test drive it. What a Very Pleasant experience we had, and the car...Exactly as described online with no if, and's or buts. I've decided this is where I'm going to purchase my next car in a few months...everyone here is very pleasant! Oh by the way I live 70 miles away but it is Totally Worth It! Alex is incredibly honest and trustful...Again, this is the place to purchase your cars!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your business! It is always our number one priority to make sure you are gettting what you want. Sorry to hear about your first few experiences but now you know where to go! We hope you enjoy your Vehicle. Speedway Auto