Speedway Auto

Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(714) 446-0400 (714) 446-0400

4.4

thanks speedway Dealer...attn;Alex

Alex was the one who sold us a 2005 Toyota Prius on 8/30/2014 he was very helpful and a very nice guy,also helped us alot with getting our payments to what we need them to be ..thanks much Speedway Auto. Bill piercy

Dealer response

Thank you Bill for your business! We hope to meet any future needs when it comes to car buying here at Speedway Auto.

I found my Jag!

I was looking for a 2006-2008 Jag S-Type and as luck would have it they had just bought one from a local Cadillac dealer. It was in good shape, the right color and the right price. Speedway encouraged me to take it to a mechanic to check for major problems. They did not try to sell me a lot of warranties or extras I didn't need and they even fixed a broken front marker light as part of the deal. It was just a matter of signing the papers, writing the check, and driving off. I also sold my current car, an '06 Honda Civic, to them and feel I got a very fair price.

Dealer response

We are so thankful for your business Laura! We are proud to of given you a positive car buying experience here! Our customers are our number one priority. Thank you again for your time and consideration. Speedway Auto

Easy car buying experience

I hate car shopping and dread going to a dealer and really wanted to buy private. I had been looking for months and knew exactly what I wanted. My bank wanted too high of an interest rate which forced me to try and go through a dealer. So the first place I went was speedway because they had the car advertised that I wanted but I knew my budget and it was 1000 over it. I wasn't going to budge no matter what. We go to the dealer right before they closed, Jon was still helpful. We looked and drove it. There were some concerns about the car. I told him this is what I will pay, he took a few seconds and said, ok. So we did the paper work I said I will only pay this interest rate I won't go any higher and it has to be at this payment. He made it happen. It was basically painless. I brought the car back in a few days to have all the issues fixed and said i needed the car back in 3 days. They did everything I asked and gave me a loaner. I am really shocked about how easy of an experience it was. I have bought many cars and swore I would never go to a small lot. But I will come back again. Thank you Jon for being so kind.

Dealer response

We realize you work hard for your money, and most peoples time is limited. There is no reason to make the car buying experience more difficult than it has to be. No dog and pony show at Speedway ! just good cars at good prices. Thanks for your Kind Words.

Speedway Auto

Gave me a great discount and very cooperative. I highly recommend this dealership. They are flexible with your budget.

Dealer response

Sean, Thanks for the opportunity to make your car buying experience a good one. and thanks for the fact you are in the Marines protecting our country and freedom. It is always a pleasure for us here at Speedway to help the military or whomever with the car buying experience. Thanks Again !

more than satisfied!

Just purchased a very clean colorado from these guys. I couldnt have been more pleased with the truck, sales people and financing. I have been searching for months and so glad i found this place. They have my business for life!

Dealer response

Thanks for the good review . We hope you are enjoying the Chevrolet Colorado you purchased from us. Thanks Again

4.0

good people to deal with. straight shooters!!

john was helpful. they where able to work with me. good people.

Best service

The best services!!!! These guys really worked hard to get me approved at a decent rate. very family like atmosphere . very friendly staff. the car i bought is very nice and clean. i would reccomend them to anyone .

Great purchase and experience

Just purchased an 01 civic. Was a great experience overall. Both Alex and John showed great customer service and worked well with me. I had been looking for a commuter car for awhile and am happy that I was able to finally find a dealership that had what I was looking for and able to finance me. Highly recommend them.

Great company!

I had been shopping around for a Ford Ranger and had test drove 6. It is impossible to find an honest used car dealer now days, but regardless of feeling somewhat ok, I put a down payment on one at Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood that had 112,000 miles. It had mechanical issues and other problems that they offered to fix but at that point I had found a nicer one with alot less miles at Speedway Auto. I called and talked to Alex and he was able to get me financed that day. I drove all the way from Santa Clarita to see the vehicle and it was in really good condition Alex was very honest through the whole process. I ended up purchasing the Ranger and I am extremely happy. I even met the owners while I was there and they were just really good people and made me feel so comfortable while there. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Finally a used car dealer you can trust.

Honest and very patient

Best car buying experience I've. They are very honest and they are very clear about all the steps. I would greatly recommend this dealership. I am very happy about my purchase.