Speedway Auto

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(714) 446-0400 (714) 446-0400

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The best service

Great customer service. I feel very satisfied with all the aspects of the dealer. Alex is the best sales guy. I will recommend this service to somebody else.

customer

I visited this Dealership about a month ago and received a very warm and informative welcome. I told them what I was looking for and not only they have exactly what I wanted but showed me other options that were available to which I wasn't aware of. They informed me of the financing available and how smokes process it would be to purchace a car from them. I will be ready to purchase in a week and I will definitely buy one from speedway auto. My relatives are convinced that when buy their cars in the very near future, Speedway auto will be where they're going. From me and my family, thank you so much!!!

Honest and great to work with!

Honest and very easy to work with. Made the process simple with no pressure or hassle. Would buy from them again!

4.3

Great service!

I'm currently looking to buy a car and on my way from OC Auto Exchange I saw this place and decided to pull over. I worked with a sales rep, I believe his name was Alex. He was very polite, laid back, and made the decision process easy! Even though we didn't buy here I had an overall great experience!

Dealer response

Thank You so much for the great review. sorry we didn't have the vehicle you were looking for thanks again!

1.0

Horrible service!

I called in and had talked to a sales rep. I told him my credit situation and he told me to fill out an online application. Which I did, and it said I've been pre- approved. Their financial institue will take a day to respond..so I waited. Called the next day, the sales rep that was helping me was off, but another sales rep said I have been declined from 3 banks. I thought I was pre- approved! Call the following day and there was no response. If I could give these guys a rating of zero stars, I would.

Dealer response

sorry you had such a bad experience. we have discontinued the on-line approval system and have another one that we use. I know it is hard when you have horrible credit.... it is really a bad situation to be in. sorry again.