Spitzer Ford Hartville

(4.8) 493 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

493 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Ford Hartville from DealerRater.com
  • Fantastic!
    April 29, 2017

Best dealership that I experienced out of the 3 or 4 I've been to over the past 3 weeks. Very friendly, helpful, and willing to work with you! They ma...de me feel very comfortable and didn't rush me into anything, where as most dealerships that I go typically do.

Thanks, for sharing your experience at Spitzer Ford Hartville. Our staff strive to make every customer feel comfortable so we're happy to hear your wa...s so positive. Thank you for allowing Spitzer to serve you!

• My search is over
    February 10, 2018

Have been in search of a diesel truck on the morning I was getting ready to make a 2 hour drive to purchase one Nick from Spitzer Ford called and a...sk me to give them 20 minutes to try and make deal on a truck i saw on their website . End results was I didn't drive 2 hours Ii drove 45 minutes to spitzer ford Nick and Mike made the process quick and painless in and out in no time lived up to their word

Overall Experience

• Very good car buying experience.
    February 5, 2018

I was in the market for a used transit connect. I went to Spitzer Ford in Hartville to test drive one I found in an online listing. I had financing se...cured through my credit union. The van was in great condition and Carmin Citraro was a great sales associate. I ended up getting a better financing offer through Ford and I was able to buy the van and drive away with it that day. Thanks Carmin

• Oil Change
    February 3, 2018

Excellent service fast & reasonable Zack didn't push their services on me it was my choice I was very satisfied with the service and car wash.

• Welcoming
    January 29, 2018

Staff was welcoming and courteous. No pressure, they just wanted to make sure you were happy. They were knowledgeable and very responsive to questio...ns and concerns. I would recommend working with them on your next vehicle.

• "Wonderful experience!"
    January 28, 2018

My husband & I went to Spitzer Ford Hartville dealership for the first time. We were surprised how friendly everyone was to us!!! We found the car we ...wanted right away and purchased it. No haggling or stresses as we have experienced at other dealerships. Carmin was friendly, helpful and did everything to make this deal go through efficiently!!! While waiting our turn for Financing, Carmin said we could go each lunch and she would reimburse us! This really impressed us! I would recommend this dealership and would return.

• Long day
    January 28, 2018

It was a long day in the dealership, had 3 trades, and everyone in Hartville was buying a Ford that day. Alyssa did a great job, would recommend her t...o anyone

Overall Experience

• Made the impossible happen!
    January 26, 2018

My salesman Nick jumped through so many hoops and overcame so many obstacles where all other dealers failed to do so. Never in a million years have I ...thought that this deal would ever be possible, but he made it happen!

• Thanks!
    January 25, 2018

Carmin was very helpful! Thanks for the good experience! We never felt pressured. This is the 2nd time I bought a car at this dealership. I would retu...rn to buy my next.

• Awesome!
    January 20, 2018

I couldn't be happier! The whole experience was fantastic! There was no pressure. Adam, my salesperson, walked me through the whole process. He made m...e feel comfortable and at ease. In fact, the entire staff was friendly...very comfortable atmosphere. I definitely will recommend Adam and Spitzer Ford Hartville!

Spitzer Ford Hartville