Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

8589 reviews

8589 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

I've been going to Bayside Jeep for service for over six years now and I have never been disappointed. My car is always repaired in a timely fashion.... Chaz was my service representative and he called me several times to keep me up-to-date and was very professional and Gave excellent customer service

January 11, 2019

I was given excellent service by my salesperson Elia. He was very conciousness and stayed on top of the entire process beginning to end. My overall experience... was quite positive.

January 11, 2019

Very good customer service, very clear information. For a high level of customer service contact geovani he will put you in the right direction, telling... you what you need to know, simply he is the best. All the saff treat you like they know you for a long time, always smiling. Good people. Very respectful too. Like Geo say 0 prejudgment.

Brian Vincente

(4.1) 65 reviews

Giovanni Portorreal

(5.0) 13 reviews

January 11, 2019

The sales associate I work with understood my needs. I've had negative experience with OTHER dealership BUT Bayside Jeep took me in and made up for it!... I am so grateful with these guys. I gave my sales associate Juan all of my requirements in a Vehicle, my price point, and he work painstakingly to accommodate me. I've had my vehicle 4 days now and so far so good! I'm so grateful to find a sale associate that cares about his customers. Genuinely. He didn't try to sale me anything I wasn't looking for. he showed me what I needed and wanted. ( AND THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE IVE BEEN TO OTHER DEALERSHIPS THAT TRY TO SELL YOU THEIR UNWATED INVENTORY). THANK YOU JUAN AREVALO! Sean Rickard was also Great. Quick! Gave me variables of payments, showed me ( WHICH I think is important) the differences in payments, interest rates between banks. OVERALL.. based on my past experiences i'm VERY PLEASED!! THANKS GUYS!

Sean Rickard

Finance Manager

(4.9) 35 reviews

Juan Arevalo

Sales

(4.9) 96 reviews

January 10, 2019

This is the second time I have leased a Jeep vehicle at Bayside with Turgo. He was very helpful and made sure to do his best to get me the best deal possible... on the car of my choice. The whole process was easy and enjoyable. Answered all questions and addressed all concerns. I will definitely be returning to this dealership again!

Turgo Tropnasse

(5.0) 121 reviews

January 10, 2019

They were super helpful! I received a great rate, and the staff was awesome! Thanks, Guys! And special Thanks to Dimitri and Sean for their assistance.Very... appreciated!

Sean Rickard

Finance Manager

(4.9) 35 reviews

January 10, 2019

Scott always addresses all my concerns and takes care of everything in a timly manner. Very honest dealership so far ive been happy w all the employees... there every time

Scott Levine

(4.7) 63 reviews

January 10, 2019

I had such a great experience purchasing my first car with Bayside. They asked what my budget was and gave me several options within my budget and broke... down what each vehicle had to offer. I didn't feel overwhelmed or pressured into buying a car, which was nice considering previous dealerships I went to were very frustrating and overwhelming I couldn't wait to leave. I would highly recommend Bayside to all my friends and family.

Matt Fass

(4.9) 58 reviews

January 10, 2019

Visited on a Saturday morning/afternoon. Was only looking to get an oil change. Was given a time frame of 1 hour. Spent about an 1hr and 45 mins. Since... it was raining I didn't mind. Everyone was very helpful

Scott Levine

(4.7) 63 reviews

January 10, 2019

I came to this dealership after a google search and speaking with Dominique over the phone who convinced me I would get the treatment I deserved. She advised... me of all of the end of year sales and other offers I may use from online that they would honor for cash back. I was very impulsive after my car needed a few repairs and went straight in. They were able to trade in my vehicle which lowered my monthly payments affordably to what i needed. Juan was willing and able to work out with what was best for me. He showed me a few vehicles and once we knew what I wanted he made sure I left there happy. Before take off he showed me all of the features for my new vehicle and i can honestly say I am very happy with it. After which i began driving the vehicles days after if i had any questions i would shoot Juan a text and he would respond right away. I would definitely recommend Juan to be your salesperson for any future buyers/leasers!

Juan Arevalo