Lithia Honda of Great Falls

• Nice Shopping EXPERIENCE!

Great shopping experience!!! Jackie was very nice and friendly even with my multiple trips (5) before we even sit down to purchase my new Civic

• Honda of Great Falls

Great team of folks here at the dealership. I just love my truck!

Great team of folks here at the dealership. I just love my truck!

• Awesome!

Mitch, at Honda, made buying a car hassle free! I felt informed, confident, and pleased with the purchase. Good job guys!

• Buying a new car

I worked with Stanley and Mitch. I was nervous coming into the facility. I didn't feel like I was being pushed into a purchase. They totally put me at ease. Actually all of the people were very kind and asked me and my mother if we needed anything. I appreciate everything. No complaints only I didn't get any car mats, but that was okay. Thank you all once again for the great service.

• Fantastic service

Staff is friendly and professional, they have flexible scheduling, quality workmanship, and top notch service

• Acura for air bag recall

I have an Acura and had to had a recall on air bags. Also had an oil leak which they told me what the problem was and also I needed a few things done. Will be gone until May so will return then. Staff very accommodating and helpful.

• 2008 dodge caluber

Pushed into a vehicle previously owned by a car rental company. Refused the car fax until after the sale. Paying cash but they ran my credit for a loan anyway which I knew wouldn't go through. First problem was air conditioner which they finally fixed (a fuse which they tried to charge me for after saying they'd pay for - $500). And the the tire stems kept sending off signals that the tires were low. I've replaced all the struts twice, alternator three times and now the tranny is dying. The 2008 model engine is not compatible with any other year and the cost of repairs is more than value if car. ¿

Hello Cat R I am very sorry about your experience with Lithia Honda of Great Falls. Our customers are important to us and we value their input which is why we really appreciate receiving reviews. Our goal is to provide quality customer service and we work toward that goal each and every day. I would really like to talk with you in regard to your concern. Please feel free to contact me so we can talk about your experience. Thank You Brad Wilkes Service Manager

• Owner

Wonderful staff , highly recommend Great Falls Honda.

Wonderful staff , highly recommend Great Falls Honda.

• Owner

The Great Leadership of Honda of Great Falls, and the quality service make it the only place we do our transportation shopping and repairs.

• Honda Pilot

Kudos, and excellent follow-up."............................................................