Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

315 reviews

November 13, 2018

This is our 3rd time buying a car from Simon Chu, we originally purchased 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan and 2014 Volkswagen Jetta. Those 2 cars we have driven... for past several years were awesome we had no problem with the vehicles, it was very reliable and had gotten tons of compliments from friends and other people. We went back to Simon past weekend with my wife as our family is growing and needed a bigger car. We wanted to trade 13 VW Tiguan and possibly get either used Atlas or a new Atlas with very basic trim to fit our budget but Simon made magic happen again and got us an awesome deal. Lindsay VW at Sterling was able to give us a very fair trade in value for our Tiguan and amazing deal for the brand new Atlas SE with technology. And we absolutely LOVE the car. We did not think we would drive back home that night with a brand new car with higher trim that we would have never thought we could afford but Simon and Lindsay VW @ Sterling made it happen. Simon once again exceeded our expectation, he is always so professional and friendly. Never pushy, and always so patient and thoroughly explaining every single details (new technology and features) about the car (setting us up bluetooth, watching every single tutorials at his office about new technology educating us). I really could say nothing but a great things about this guy, I am coming back never year to trade in my Jetta and get my GTI :) I am the type of person that always looking to change brands, get newer models, and etc but because of the service that was given and the vehicles Simon sold us proved its worthy, we are keep coming back and became a lifetime volkswagen family :) Also Sean Cho from Business office was also super cool and fast! Usually it takes singing all the papers from business office more than an hour but he had all the papers ready and got us out of there within 20 mins, not to mention he was also very professional and friendly. Thank you millions Simon and Lindsay Volkswagen @ Sterling

Thank you for the 5-star review and for being a loyal Lindsay VW customer! We are delighted to hear that you have continued to enjoy working with our ...sales team member. Providing professional, friendly and expectation-exceeding customer service is always our goal. Enjoy your new Atlas SE!

November 8, 2018

Tom Ryan is the most knowledgeable sales representative I've met. Additionally, his enthusiasm for VW is obvious. It was a pleasure doing business... with him.

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are delighted to hear you received informative and knowledgeable customer service. When it comes time for y...our first service, enjoy the wi-fi and complimentary snacks and beverages in our service lounge.

November 3, 2018

Great customer service and atmosphere. Contact Raj for a honest and transparent car sales experience. This dealership takes customer service to a new level.... No need even contacting other dealerships save yourself some time and head straight to Lindsay. Make sure you add on your scheduled maintence with David Kim outstanding finance manager.

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review and for choosing Lindsay VW. Providing a honest and transparent environment to ensure that our customers feel c...omfortable in their car buying decisions is exactly what we strive for. We are delighted to hear that you experienced this high level of customer service with both our sales and finance departments, and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

October 31, 2018

Such personable and helpful service at LINDSAY VW from Raj for the lease of our new white silver Tiguan. The process was super easy and Sean was so helpful... with the financial side, too. We couldn’t be happier with our overall experience!!

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with multiple team members, from sales to finance. Providing per...sonable and helpful customer service to ensure a seamless car buying experience is always our goal. Enjoy your new Tiguan!

October 31, 2018

Simon Chu was very professional, friendly, sincere and helpful in buying a used card and trading in a leased vehicle. All personnel I encountered at Lindsay... were polite and helpful.

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are happy to hear you received such helpful, friendly and professional customer service. Providing a welcom...ing and sincere environment is something we strive for.

September 30, 2018

I do not write many reviews but felt that the great service I received today definitely warranted a review. From the first interaction with Raj to the... last, he was the utmost professional and extremely helpful. He was very attentive, responsive and overall authentic —I highly recommend him and his colleagues. Thank you so much!

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that you received attentive and authentic customer service.

September 30, 2018

Thank you, Simon Chu, for making buying a new Passat so easy! My wife is very happy with her new car. We will be back for our next new car in a few years.... Jem Johnson

Great! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that you found the car buying process to be so easy and seamless. We look forward to a...ssisting you and your wife in the future!

September 21, 2018

Easy and smooth transaction... love my Tiguan SE. Raj was $$$. I would have liked to know that I couldn't do my own financing, before the purchase...... "Standard" interest rate for almost perfect credit is no bueno

Thank you for the 5-star review, Russ! We are happy to hear that the experience was smooth and you enjoyed working with our sales department. As well,... we appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your Tiguan SE!

September 20, 2018

I live about 4 hours away from Lindsay, but i didnt want to deal with my local VW dealer as they are the typical ‘think they know better than you’... and are just trying to sell you something type. So i took heed of the several recommendations from fellow VW owners to go to Lindsay and i was not disappointed. Bob (Derby) contacted me via phone after i inquired about their new Gti stock and he was a straight shooter and treated me with respect from start to finish. I wont drive 4 hours everytime i need an oil change, but for manufacturers maintenance and recalls i will absolutely take my car back to them as i know the work and service will be great.

Wow! Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that you loved your experience with us. At Lindsay Volkswagen, we treat our customers wi...th respect and professionalism from start to finish. We look forward to assisting you in your first service.

September 19, 2018

We worked with Anthony Gonzalez and John Mule to purchase a new car. Both gentlemen and the entire team were great to work with. We had a great experience.

Great! Thank you for the 5-star rating and review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with our staff and enjoyed working with them.