Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Used (866) 785-1356 (866) 785-1356
Service (866) 781-6990 (866) 781-6990

(1,798 reviews)

1.0

Be careful buying a used car from this place, we bought

Be careful buying a used car from this place, we bought a Hyundai Elantra from them and they replaced the tires before we picked it up. The TPMS light was on when we picked it up, they told us that it would take a little driving for the sensors to reset, now they are telling us that the TPMS sensors need to be replaced, but they aren't willing to cover the work.

We had a fantastic experience with a Alfonso Monteverde

We had a fantastic experience with a Alfonso Monteverde at Lindsay VW. I had my eye on a very particular VW Atlas, and Alfonso was sure to contact me with an update as soon as it was available in stock. He showed us all the bells & whistles of our new car, he really knows his stuff! We were so impressed with him and the entire team for their professionalism and accommodations in moving the process along swiftly. Thank you, we love our new car! 5 stars, highly recommend!

Dealer response

Angela- Congratulations on your new Atlas! We are excited to welcome you to the Lindsay Family and pleased to read that Alfonso provided top notch customer service! Enjoy your new ride!

I had a nice experience purchasing my new Atlas.

I had a nice experience purchasing my new Atlas. Alfonso, my sales rep, made the process seamless. He assisted with the trade-in figures as well as the final figures. A friend of mine who accompanied me had to comment on the speed of the process when compared to other car purchases. This was my second time purchasing a vehicle from Lindsay and I will recommend them to my friends.

Consumer response

Awesome experience purchasing a car from Bob Derby

We recently purchased a Tiguan from Bob Derby. He was great, he took the time to talk with us and helped us find exactly what we needed! I highly recommend Bob.

Dealer response

Michelle- Congratulations on your new Tiguan and thank you for taking the time to highlight Bob's patient and customer focused assistance! We are excited to welcome you to the Lindsay Family!

We had our second experience buying a car at Lindsay this

We had our second experience buying a car at Lindsay this weekend with Alfonso Monteverde. He provided exceptional service, finding out what our needs were and then hunting down the perfect vehicle for us. He went above and beyond checking the status of vehicles on the lot and finding discounts for us as repeat customers. This is exactly why when we knew we needed a new vehicle we knew we needed to come back to Alfonso.

Dealer response

Kellymcs01- Thank you for your return business with Alfonso! It is exciting to read your comments of his consistency in perfect customer service as well as attention to detail! We are proud to have earned your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back whenever we can be of assistance!

My wife and just purchased a 22’ Tiguan from Lindsay.

My wife and just purchased a 22’ Tiguan from Lindsay. We had a wonderful experience, but that is solely because of the one person we dealt with there. Alfonso Monteverde is the man you want to deal with, he does not mess around. He moved mountains for us to test drive cars, sit in cars, and look through the inventory on his computer. Low and Behold he found exactly what my wife wanted, even though it was on another lot still wrapped up. Now for the bonus, he made the sit down paperwork process the fastest I have ever done. I felt like we were having a normal conversation about life and family while looking at cars. It was great. There is a reason he has been blessed with so many trophies behind him. Go see him, you won’t be disappointed and Lindsay has a great asset on their hands, I hope they know it.

Dealer response

shking1- We are overwhelmed with your wonderful comments and feedback about Alfonso and his top notch customer service! Alfonso putting in the extra effort to ensure your family's total satisfaction is great! We couldn't agree with you more that he is a true asset to the Lindsay VW Dulles team! Enjoy your new ride and congratulations! Thanks for loving it at Lindsay VW Dulles!

Alfonso was great with us.

Alfonso was great with us. Thanks for showing us everything about our new ID.4. We highly recommend Alfonso, he was honest and the dealer did not over charge us for the limited supply of cars in the market.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new ID.4! It was Alfonso's pleasure to work with to ensure your total satisfaction with your recent visit! Thank you for choosing Lindsay VW Dulles and enjoy your new ride!

Was looking for a vehicle for some weeks until we decided

Was looking for a vehicle for some weeks until we decided to try Lindsay. We were pleasantly surprised by the attention we got and the eventua purchase decision was made easy by and the excellent, courteous and genuinely caring sales guy Alfonso. Strongly recommend.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled that Alfonso pleasantly surprised you with courteous and welcoming customer service. Thank you for choosing Lindsay VW Dulles for your recent purchase and welcome to the Lindsay Family!

Unbelievable

I had amazing service! They found great deals for me! Highly recommend going through bob derby! Laura with the finance team gave me a great experience and explained my terms vividly. If I were to get another cari would choose Lindsey Volkswagen of Dulles.

Dealer response

JTM- Congrats on your new vehicle purchase from Bob Derby! We are thrilled to read of your recent buying experience was amazing and we look forward to welcoming you back again! Thanks for your support!

We recently bought a pre-owned vehicle with Alfonso

We recently bought a pre-owned vehicle with Alfonso Monteverde's assistance at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles. We had a very good experience, Alfonso was honest and upfront about our purchasing options and took the time we needed to find the car that suited our needs. It ended up taking a long time as we figured out the details, and Alfonso patiently worked with us to advocate for what we wanted from this purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to return if we need to purchase another vehicle in the future.

Dealer response

ALD- Thank you for choosing Lindsay VW for your recent vehicle purchase and sharing the wonderful assistance of Alfonso during your buying experience. Enjoy you new ride and please reach out whenever we can be of assistance again!