• This place is awesome - they bent over backwards

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

They bent over backwards for the military So different from anywhere else on town Huger selection of new and used Everyone was so friendly This is the place to do business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

• Best car buying experience ever

Awesome no pressure sales team. They are knowledgeable about their products and refuse to give up until you are satisfied. Returned 6 weeks later and bought a used car. Two purchases in two months, give them a chance.

Thank you Andrew for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit

• Kimberly was very kind and friendly

Hi Ricky, thank you for reviewing us and Kimberly in particular!

Kimberly was very kind and professional and she worked hard with me to get me the best deal she could I am very pleased with my vehicle and with everyone at Rivertown ford who helped me haven't brought a new vehicle in years and I really do not like dealing with sales people but they made the experience a lot less stressful Thank You Rivertown Ford.

Hi Ricky, thank you for reviewing us and Kimberly in particular!

• Too busy to get routine service

Could not get a routine brake service done same day. Wanted to hold it with no committments as to when it might be done. Take your routine service to a reliable local shop instead. Very disappointed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your service visit was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 706-653-7420. I look forward to speaking with you. Brad Williams | General Manager

• Great deal on an Expedition!

Thank you for your kind words for Mike and Steve! We hope you love your new Expedition for YEARS to come!

Sales Rep Mike Yelverton and Steve Moore, Sales Manager really came through on a great deal for a 2017 Expedition! They located the model we wanted and had it in stock in less than 24 hours. Bottom line price beat best deals in the region!

• Jackwarden

Thank you for being our customer, Jack! Glad to hear DJ is a pro at what he does!

I have 4 vechivkes from this dealership in the last couple of years. They cut to the chase and treat you in a professional manner. They have always matched any other legitimate deal I brought to them. DJ handled my last deal and was a real pro.!

• Very pleased customer!!

Melissa, thank you for your repeat business! We think YOU are the best! :)

I am always pleased with Rivertown ford. I have bought a couple of vehicles through them and they have not disappointed me. They are like family to us and I don't go anywhere else to get a vehicle. They go above and beyond to work with you on what you want and what you can afford. I recommend anyone going at Rivertown Ford. They are the best!!

Melissa, thank you for your repeat business! We think YOU are the best! :)

• Hammock experience

Thank you Kim for the kind words about our team! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

The people here made this a great experience. I'd go back next week. They were kind and helpful with my big decision. Zarome Benji Danny you all were fabulous to deal with. And joy she was also very helpful!

• Sales person

Raymond was very helpful needed work truck for farm very honest and trustworthy was He.

Thank you Richard for the kind words about Raymond! We look forward to your next visit!

• Limited Expedition

Thank you Pricila for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Excellent service, very supportive, and helpful in locating a vehicle that met my requirements. Great too work with and made sure I got all the deals and discounts that were possible. Very pleased. ¿