New 888-901-2974 Dealer Website
Used 888-395-9007 Email Dealer
Service 866-655-0225

• This place is awesome - they bent over backwards

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

They bent over backwards for the military So different from anywhere else on town Huger selection of new and used Everyone was so friendly This is the place to do business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

• Amazing service

Had a great experience. Excellent service! Very pleased.

Had a great experience. Excellent service! Very pleased.

• Great service

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

All in all was a very nice experience. Good selection, and honest workers/salesmen. Actually was given great advice about picking out a car even though it would mean not making a sale.

• Bought a new F150

Great buying experience. Third ford we have bought here and the truck is awesome. Mike Strickland and the finance Director were great to work with. I will be back for another ford for my wife soon.

Hello Tony, Glad to hear we could earn your repeat business! Thank you for reviewing Mike and our staff, we are glad to hear we've done a great job for you!

• 2010 f150

Alix was so easy to work with and I would absolutely refer anyone to her who is looking for a car! She went ABOVE and beyond!

Thank you for the kind words about Alix! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Got exactly what I wanted

I had been looking for a specific truck with specific options for close to six months. I had done a lot of research and finally knew what I wanted...I just had a hard time finding it. Finally, the exact vehicle that I wanted showed up at Rivertown Ford, Columbus Georgia (1.5 hours away from my location) where I worked specifically with Freddie Fortson. Freddie was professional and courteous from the very beginning and most importantly not pushy. Most of the dealerships I had been talking to didn't take me serious because I was an Internet buyer or over the phone customer. They kept pushing me to come into to their showroom even though I told them the truck had already sold itself...it was just the "numbers" that was going to make or break the deal. Mr. Fortson understood that completely and treated me as if I was standing right in front of him in his office even though I was just a voice on the other end of the phone. Once we agreed on the numbers and I drove to Rivertown, the facilities were top notch and again I was treated with patience, maturity and kindness throughout the entire process by everyone at Rivertown. The vehicle had already been detailed and the paperwork started before I even arrived. Purchasing a vehicle should not be difficult, stressful, or nerve-racking and I feel as though those at Rivertown agree with that concept and it definitely shows. I highly recommend Rivertown Ford of Columbus to anyone who is buying a car. Freddie Fortson and the rest of the staff there will take care of you.

Thank you Darnell! We are very happy to hear that Freddie provided you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Brought my new truck up from Pensacola FL

Very happy with my new F150. Great experience. Great salesman. Steve Greco was great to work with.

Thank you for the kind words about Steve! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your new F150!

• Excellent experience. Steve Greco is the best

Excellent experience!!!!! Steve Greco is the best salesman I have ever had.

Hi Gary, thank you for reviewing our dealership! We appreciate your kind words for Steve!

Excellent experience!!!!! Steve Greco is the best salesman I have ever had.

• 2016 F150 Platinum

Awesome customer service. Ray Bullock did an an outstanding job.

Thank you Ivan for the kind words about Ray!

Awesome customer service. Ray Bullock did an an outstanding job.

Thank you Ivan for the kind words about Ray!

• Lemonade

Bought a use car there about 12 days ago and started having problems with a loud sound started whenever I started going up hills...took to the Ford place everyone was nice but nice didn't fix my car ....they said they didn't find anything wrong to keep driving it well next day it started again ... and suppose be driving this car home for thanksgiving...now I can't go....thanks for the lemon maybe I'll be able to make lemonade

Ms. Clay, we are so sorry for the inconvenience and understand your frustration with your vehicle. There were no codes present and our technicians could not replicate the problem. It is common for older vehicles with over 100,000 miles to develop problems and be harder to maintain and repair. If the problem occurs again we would be happy to look at it to see if we can further determine the situation.