Rivertown Ford

166 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 27, 2013

They bent over backwards for the military So different from anywhere else on town Huger selection of new and used Everyone was so friendly This is the... place to do business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your service and your business!

August 25, 2018

Sketchy salesman, unwillingness to deal with outside lenders. I had been negotiating with a salesman for a couple days and then finally agreed on a price.... I was literally at the credit union signing the papers for the loan, waiting on the dealership to fax the copies of bill of sale and title when I get a text saying that the truck I had originally planned on driving 2.5 hours to pick up had been sold. Yet, I still see the truck listed on they’re website. I’m still a little confused on why the dealership did not want my money. I just wish they would have been up front with me, I didn’t really appreciate having my time wasted like that.

I apologize that the vehicle you were interested in was sold. Could you please contact me with more information about the vehicle you were interested ...in? I would be happy to assist you in trying to locate another vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you. Bradley Williams General Manager (706) 641-6807

July 7, 2018

The salesman Tony was great. The manager was very rude. He thought I was lying about my trade. I will never set foot in this dealership again. I will tell... everyone about how he was.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience with the manager was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to address ...your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at (706) 641-6807. I look forward to speaking with you. Bradley Williams General Manager

June 22, 2018

The bed is the f250 king ranch is not centered to the cabin do not buy this truck the it could be a frame problem according to the dealer it cannot be... shifted 1/4 inch so the bed will look centered to the cabin 1- I think they don’t have the tools to fix 2- I think they don’t want to spend the money to fix it 3- the frame is bent is not fixable

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations. If there is ever anything we can ...do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

May 1, 2018

Another sub par experience from the service department. Had an appointment at 130 to have a brake control module connected to my trucks computer. Figured... it should only take an hour maybe two. I should've known better due to past experience. 4 hours later...when I am told my truck was ready they only had an hour and a half on labor time charged. I have yet to have a good experience with the service department here and will only take it to their service department if it is my last choice.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your service visit was anything but satisfactory. I would like an opportunity to address... your concerns and to earn your business, please contact me at (706) 641-6807. I look forward to speaking with you. Bradley Williams General Manager

April 9, 2018

I would highly recommend Rivertown Fords service department. They got my car fixed in a very reasonable time . They were very helpful with checking my... warranty to make sure I was covered even though I didn’t buy my car through their dealership .

Thank you for the kind words Sharon! We're thrilled that you had such a great experience with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to y...our next visit!

April 3, 2018

Great service with plenty of help. A pleasure doing business with them. The facilities are very welcoming and provides excellent services and every amenities.... Plenty of selections to cover everyone’s tastes.

Thank you Chann for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 21, 2018

Im having the same symptoms as the recall list but the dealer is saying that my vin does not match only the year and model.

We truly value your business and thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please contact me directly at 706-653-7420. I would like an opportunity ...to try and fix this and to know more about your experience. I look forward to speaking with you. Brad Williams General Manager

March 8, 2018

I’ll never even think of going to another shop . Things were explained so I understood them and the repairs were great . You can’t tell it was ever hurt... !

Thank you Sharon for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 27, 2018

Gret experience! Everyone was so nice and very accomodating! We had been to several other dealerships and Rivertown Ford treated with respect! Definitely... see them for a vehicle!

Thank you Bickley for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!