4.1
  • Great dealership

I just purchased my second vehicle from here, and was referred originally by my dad. Dealt with Bob Bauer both times, and he has made the process simple. Just told him what I was looking for, and he was working within my budget. Tells me everything wrong with a vehicle (told me to not even look at one car because it has a lot of issues with it) Made the process very simple. Very happy with my experience and my purchase

• Great service, Great price, Great car

Bob took great care of us, no hassle car buying at it's best. Next time we need a car, I'm coming back to Stringtown Rd.

• Amazing Customer Service

Alonzo was my salesman. He wasn't pushy wasn't trying to force a sale. He worked with me very well. Took care of my needs and helped me get the exact car I came in for. He exhibits every aspect of what a car salesman should strive to be. My experience with Car Source was phenomenal. I will definitely come back for my next car purchase and will recommend anyone I know that is looking for a new car. Thank you guys very much. -Joe Grafe

• great company !! Will go above and beyond for you

I bought a used ford ranger from Alonzo and my experience was amazing. He was forward with me about the whole process and even went above and beyond to take care of me . This is my second car I have bought from car source and I will continue to do more business with them

• One stop shop!

For about four months I was shopping around for a reliable car for my parents. I noticednon their website they had a newer, very low mileage Chevy Aveo at a really good price. Called and set up an appointment with Alonzo to take a look at the car. He was very understanding of my schedule and the fact that my parents limited availability. Needless to say we drove off the lot in no time with a great car! The patience and experience he displayed put my parents mind at ease. Definitely will be doing all my future car buying with Alonzo Horn. Make sure you stop in today and see him for all your car buying needs!!!

• Positive Customer Service Experience with Alonzo

Alonzo was great to work with! He really went above and beyond in the purchase of our truck. We would definitely buy from him again in the future! Thanks Alonzo!

• What I thought

They was nice and got back to me real fast gave good pictures of the vehicale that I was looking at

• Jared was no help

Was in there 3 hours just to be told we couldn't trade in our 2014 ford focus st because our payments would still be $560 a month he didn't work with us on a price, he wouldn't fix the car he said it was going as is and we found out while trst driving it the turbo is just about to blow up on it. Watch out don't buy that lancer evolution from them.

• Great service

The dealers were very polite and honest. The dealer Orin Kochenderfer was very considerate and helped me find exactly what I wanted. The car I bought is great and I will be sure to come back next time I'm looking for another car.

• Well done!

Very well done! The buying process was quick and painless. Everyone was nice and professional. I've purchased a total of 3 cars from them to date.