3.7
  • Great dealership

I just purchased my second vehicle from here, and was referred originally by my dad. Dealt with Bob Bauer both times, and he has made the process simple. Just told him what I was looking for, and he was working within my budget. Tells me everything wrong with a vehicle (told me to not even look at one car because it has a lot of issues with it) Made the process very simple. Very happy with my experience and my purchase

• What I thought

They was nice and got back to me real fast gave good pictures of the vehicale that I was looking at

• Jared was no help

Was in there 3 hours just to be told we couldn't trade in our 2014 ford focus st because our payments would still be $560 a month he didn't work with us on a price, he wouldn't fix the car he said it was going as is and we found out while trst driving it the turbo is just about to blow up on it. Watch out don't buy that lancer evolution from them.

• Great service

The dealers were very polite and honest. The dealer Orin Kochenderfer was very considerate and helped me find exactly what I wanted. The car I bought is great and I will be sure to come back next time I'm looking for another car.

• Well done!

Very well done! The buying process was quick and painless. Everyone was nice and professional. I've purchased a total of 3 cars from them to date.

• Bob Selbert

Bob Selbert is the man..he went above and beyond to get me into a truck..thanks bob..i would defiantly buy again from Bob..thank u

• Ms. unsatisfied potential customer.

I called very interested in an older vehicle. Orin said he was actually finishing up with a customer and would call me back the next morning. Call never came! I drove over to the lot, saw the vehicle sitting in a puddle of water (on both sides). Seen many other vehicles that I would potentially be interested in; no one approached us! Not the kind of service we're interested in. Not willing to pay for service and beg for it too! Shame, shame, shame!

• Five star service!

We went to car source looking for a dependable used car and left extremely happy. Jaerd was beyond helpful. We received no pressure, honest and excellent customer service that extended after the car was bought. Jaerd even stayed late after the dealership closed allowing us to test drive the cars of our choice. Kyle made the financial close seamless and quick. We left with a beautiful car and an overall great experience. We are now the owners of a BMW SUV and couldn't be happier. Great inventory, great prices and above all, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you Jaerd and Kyle!!

• Perfect

Bought a Car from Orin, hes wonderful!! Great Service and fast!

Bought a Car from Orin, hes wonderful!! Great Service and fast!

• Billingsly location is MUCH better than Stringtown

Walked in, test drive a car for my wife, brought her back and bought it. They matched the trade from another dealer on a similar car. No hassle. Judy was great to work with. Went to Strjngtown a few months ago to look at a particular vehicle, and it was dirty, had trash (pop cups & cans on the floors). They said they had not done a mechanical check and would NOT clean it. We told them to call us when it was ready and they never did. We called them several times and was finally told it was sold. Poor customer service. Will buy another car in the spring and Judy will get our business.