Call This Dealer

Used

4.2
  • Great dealership

I just purchased my second vehicle from here, and was referred originally by my dad. Dealt with Bob Bauer both times, and he has made the process simp...le. Just told him what I was looking for, and he was working within my budget. Tells me everything wrong with a vehicle (told me to not even look at one car because it has a lot of issues with it) Made the process very simple. Very happy with my experience and my purchase

• Honesty and professionalism!

Alonzo Horn at Car Source helped us make a purchase when we went shopping for a reliable used car. He was honest with us from the get go, the moment ...we contacted him about the car we liked, he told us the pros and cons. When we arrived for the test drive (we drove to Grove City from Athens) he promptly let us know the details of the issue and also got the issue fixed once the deal was worked out so that we could take home our car without any worries. Alonzo was friendly in his approach and I appreciate his openness about the issues of the car and the promptness with which it was repaired. I appreciate the whole Team Car Source for making this a wonderful and hassle-free experience and would definitely recommend Car Source to a friend .

• 2007 Cadillac STS

Our salesperson was Bob S. He worked with us on the car we found on Cars.com. He checked over the car even before he called us back since we are about... 1 hour away. The sale went quick with everything taken care of within the hour. Lastly the car is AWESOME! Beautiful, well taken care of (of course it is 10 yrs old) and worth every penny. Thanks again Bob!

• Awesome

Bought a used SUV through Orin, who is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. Friendly, helpful, walked us through the process and made it easy.... We will come back for our next car for sure. Thanks, Orin!

• Buyer beware

Bought a used car a few weeks ago with 71,000 miles on it. It appeared to run fine during the test drive. A few days after I bought it, a whine start...ed coming from the rear axle so I took it to have the differential fluid changed. When they drained it, the old fluid was full of metal shavings which of course indicated something wrong. I bought it as is, so even though I was told it was a good low milage car, I guess I am stuck. I've been told that I am looking at a three figure repair bill to fix the differential on a low milage car, which means when it goes, the car will sit. I don't have the money. I'm a warehouse worker barely getting¿ by, and it was supposed to be my daily transportation. Now I have a car payment on something that I won't be able to use soon. I'm grateful it happened before I took my son to buy a car. I will never buy a car from this place again. My advice is to be careful if you decide to deal with them.

Nightspirit, I would like to know the specifics of the vehicle you purchased from us. If you would please call/email me, maybe we can work something... out to help you with the issues you are having. Sincerely, Jon White General Manager 614-801-9400

• Great service, Great price, Great car

Bob took great care of us, no hassle car buying at it's best. Next time we need a car, I'm coming back to Stringtown Rd.

• Amazing Customer Service

Alonzo was my salesman. He wasn't pushy wasn't trying to force a sale. He worked with me very well. Took care of my needs and helped me get the exact ...car I came in for. He exhibits every aspect of what a car salesman should strive to be. My experience with Car Source was phenomenal. I will definitely come back for my next car purchase and will recommend anyone I know that is looking for a new car. Thank you guys very much. -Joe Grafe

• great company !! Will go above and beyond for you

I bought a used ford ranger from Alonzo and my experience was amazing. He was forward with me about the whole process and even went above and beyond t...o take care of me . This is my second car I have bought from car source and I will continue to do more business with them

• One stop shop!

For about four months I was shopping around for a reliable car for my parents. I noticednon their website they had a newer, very low mileage Chevy Ave...o at a really good price. Called and set up an appointment with Alonzo to take a look at the car. He was very understanding of my schedule and the fact that my parents limited availability. Needless to say we drove off the lot in no time with a great car! The patience and experience he displayed put my parents mind at ease. Definitely will be doing all my future car buying with Alonzo Horn. Make sure you stop in today and see him for all your car buying needs!!!

• Positive Customer Service Experience with Alonzo

Alonzo was great to work with! He really went above and beyond in the purchase of our truck. We would definitely buy from him again in the future! Tha...nks Alonzo!

Car Source