Average based on 116 reviews
  • Carson Toyota treated me like a king!

I was just looking, not really going to buy/lease anything, when I stopped by Carson Toyota. I met a nice young man named Phil Day. He was very charming and polite. A total gentleman. He showed me around the facility, talked to me about what my wish list was and never asked me to "step into his office." He chatted with me and after a bit, told me to keep his card handy in case I change my mind, but also encouraged me to make sure to look around to make sure that I find what I need, not what others can give. About a week went by and I decided I was going to buy a Toyota. I live near Longo Toyota and went through the motions when the sales guy there made me feel like I was just another number to him. I was sitting there and he was shoving all the credit applications and asking me all my financial info and realized this guy didn't even ask me if I was thirsty. I got up and walked. I decided I would rather go to someone who listens to me than having to deal with someone I have to listen to. I trekked over to Carson and met with Phil Day again. He showed me a few cars, we test drove all of them and while he could have probably gotten 2 or 3 sales while I was there, he never left my side, answered everything and got me what I wanted because he listened! Plus I got my water. I can't thank Phil Day enough and Carson Toyota's financing was simple and quick. I will recommend others to Phil and Carson Toyota soon enough!

• Maintenance

Was here for regular maintenance on a Wednesday the wait was almost four hours wich it seems ridiculous to me.

• Great dealership, great service!

i went to this dealership after just graduating college and Chilly helped me find my dream car for a great price. Chilly is the man! i couldnt have asked for a better transaction or better service. he made my first time buying a car very easy and very affordable.

• bad experience with my blue tooth not working.

Over all Toyota has been good to me. I've purchased 3 Toyota starting in 2004 and now I own a 2014 Venza Toyota and the blue tooth in the car has been a nightmare and a big headache. On the service level they have been trying but getting up to where the engineers have to be involved it's bad because they know so much in general but are not driving my individual car with a problem. Thanks for the venting time.

• Carson Toyota

Best service I had ever! Hesham helped me out and provided expetional service. Thank you Hesham!

• Nice work

Service was done quick considering it was a Saturday and no appointment. Thank you Carson Toyota.

• Service Rocks

Kevin San is my service adviser, and I can rely on having my car serviced in the time promised, and getting all of my questions answered honestly and accurately.

• Excellent Service

Great dealership and excellent service department.

Great dealership and excellent service department.

• My 6 months check up.

Requested some extra work to be done but had a limited amount of time available. I'm usually a waiter. But Mike my, Service Advisor, made it all happen in the time I had. I was very impressed. Thank you Mike..

• Service

My service tech was very knowledgeable and let me know of my upcoming services. He didn't push any service on me. Just let me know what I should have next time I came in. I like that. Not feeling pressured.