New 706-569-9896 Dealer Website
Used 888-293-3450 Email Dealer

Average based on 7 reviews
  • Great buying experience!

Honest people with the personal touch. Great vehicle, great price, great buying experience. Thanks, Willy Herold Automotive!

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you as a customer! Feel free to contact us with any of your automotive needs as well!

• The Best Dealership!!

My husband and I have purchased three vehicles from Willy. My salesperson, David Dykes has always been courteous, friendly and knowledgeable about financing. I researched within 100 miles of this dealership for the same car, and could not have gotten a better price for the quality of the car. Willy and his entire staff are fabulous!!

• Disappointed about the vehicle

I drove from Florida on a Saturday and was disappointed in the vehicle. It smelled horribly of smoke and I asked when I opened the door, "Was this a smoker's car"? and the response was, "I don't know". It had a sticker for a 1 owner car fax, yet inside the vehicle, it had paperwork showing a 2 owner car fax. I didn't drive the vehicle a half a mile before I turned around and came back. I placed the keys on the counter and told the salesman, " I can't buy this car because it has been smoked in". Thanked him for his time. The smell was VERY strong. I loved the color...Kiwi Green, but due to health reasons, I could not purchase it. I would suggest that all cars be thoroughly cleaned before allowing a prospective buyer to drive it. It appeared they did not have their act together. Happy Vehicle Hunting to you all!

I am sorry you had a bad experience at our dealership. However, please keep in mind that customers typically contact us before driving long distances to see a vehicle and ask detailed questions, especially when things such as smoke smell play an important part in their decision.

• Great Service

Couldn't of asked for better service. Actually, had better service than from New Car Dealerships in the past. Everyone worked with me and I got what I wanted. The staff couldn't of been more friendlier and helpful. Thanks to all.

Thank you so much for your business! We certainly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family as customers and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future!

• They went out of their way

We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as a customer.

I found this car on Cars.com at a dealer a little over 100 miles away from where I live. On a day when I had nothing better to do, I decided to drive down and test drive it. The dealer office was a little shabby but the people were very nice. The salesman let me take the car out and drive it wherever I wanted. Then, he actually let me keep it for the weekend. After the weekend I decided I really wanted the car but there was a problem. The check engine light was on, and where I live, that means you basically can't get a tag. This was not the case in the town where the dealer was located so they could have just said so long and found another buyer. But they didn't. They were very thorough in diagnosing and fixing the problem. Given they way I buy cars (I shop for the vehicle not the dealer), it's likely I won't buy from them again. But if you find yourself in their four walls, relax. They are good people.

• They are awesome!!

We certainly appreciate the opportunity to serve you as a customer!! Thank you once again for your business!!

I had the absolute best service! My dad bought a car on Wednesday and on Thursday I went and bought my Jeep Compass! I needed a reliable family car and all I did was pick the one out I liked and Stephen made it work!! I will recommend Willy Herold to everyone!!!

• Willy Herold Rocks!

We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as a customer!

My wife and I came in last year looking for a Nissan Pathfinder and the salesman "Steven" had what we were looking for on the lot. We test drove and then made the purchase. Picked up the Pathfinder the next day all cleaned up ready to go. Great experience!!