Klaben Motor Sales

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 10, 2017

Have purchased two cars from his and so have each of my parents . All around best customer service and very patient . Found exactly what I was looking... for without any hesitation!! So thankful for Joe!

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks Again, Joe K

June 25, 2017

Joel and the rest of the crew is excellent. They are very helpful and make the buying process easy to understand. I'm happy with the vehicles I purchased... from him, this my second purchase and it wont be my last.

Thank you so much Debra we look forward to providing you continued excellence in customer service.

June 7, 2017

My husband and I traveled all the way from Mid Michigan to purchase a vehicle from Klaben Motors and we couldn't have been happier with the experience.

Thank you for making the trip. I really enjoyed dealing with you guys. Please keep Klaben Motors LLC in mind for all future car buying needs...THANKS ...AGAIN!

June 1, 2017

Once again Joe and his team have come thru for me in a big way and on short notice. Needed a bigger vehicle due to an overnight change in my family size.... All it took was one call and within a few hours was in a vehicle for perfect for my new family dynamic. Can't express how much of a blessing Joe and his team have been to me when it comes to not only mine but my family's automobile needs. Would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone.

Ezzard...THANK YOU! We always enjoyed dealing with you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to exceed your e...xpectations.

May 19, 2017

I have purchased many vehicles, and this was one of the best experiences I've had. I'm an out of state buyer who used cars.com to search for a vehicle.... I purchased a used Chevy Traverse and Joe made the overall experience great by working with my father in law, he test drive and picked up my vehicle, this which made everything so easy!

Thank you so much for the kindness. I really enjoyed dealing with your father in law. I hope you and your family enjoy the Traverse. I look forward... to our next deal!! THANKS AGAIN!! Joe Klaben

April 13, 2017

Dealt with the owner bought a great great car. No haggle on price and for the quality car I wasn't too upset about it. They take care of you. Didn't fill... up my gas tank when I first bought the car so didn't leave with a super big smile on my face but outside of that, great great place to buy a car from. Thanks again guys!

Thank You Mike! Enjoy the SHO it's an awesome ride!

March 24, 2017

I purchased a car a month agao and I am beyond amazed of the service Joe Klaben provided. He has worked with my brother for years and he was very compassionate... about my personal situation. My car drives nice and smooth and I got an afforadable deal. I will definitely be back!

Thank you for the kind words Sharde. I enjoyed our dealing and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

November 11, 2016

Joe, thank you for the help in the situation I am in. I'm sure that wouldn't have happened at any other dealership. Great experience! Thanks

Thank you for the kind words! Our staff prides itself on exceptional customer service. We look forward to serving any future vehicle needs. Thanks ...Again, Joe Klaben

November 11, 2016

October 17, 2016

Mr Klaben really takes care of my family auto needs! He treats my autistic son with the upmost respect! That shows the character of Mr Klaben and his dealership.... Thanks Mr. Klaben