AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• New Car Purchase(Impreza) - Eric Bowman - Sale Rep
    January 19, 2016

The Arapahoe team did a great job! I came into the dealership on Friday January 15th and had already spoke to Eric through email regarding what i was ...looking for. He had the car i asked for and as I explained to him I wanted to make this sale fast and painless. Both he and Matt both provided me with all the information I needed so that we I could come back the next day to complete the sale. All in all the sale took no more than 2 hours between both days. Great Job.

Awesome service every time
    April 20, 2018

Never disappointed when I bring my car in to be serviced. Staff is great and I am extremely picky when I comes to customer service!

2018 Subaru Crosstrek Buying Experience
    April 14, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek in March of 2018. From the minute I walked into the dealership in December of 2017, my salesman, Zach Elkin made ...the buying process easy and stress less. He was very knowledgeable about the Crosstrek. He explained all the details of the car from the boxer engine to the safety features. I waited until March of 2018 to buy the car. I was waiting to drive the all new Hyundai Kona so that I could compare it to the Crosstrek. Throughout this period from December to March, Zach contacted me to follow up on my interest in the Crosstrek. After driving the Kona I decided to buy the Subaru Crosstrek as I felt the quality of the Subaru and the value for the money was better in the Crosstrek. After the sale, Zach followed up with me a few times to see if I had any questions and to see how I liked the Crosstrek. I really appreciated his customer service. If you are in the market for a new car, I would highly recommend Autonation Subaru Arapahoe and Zach Elkin.

Easy Internet Buying Experience
    April 10, 2018

AutoNation Subaru was very responsive to my internet inquiry. Out of 3 dealers I sent internet info to this dealer was the first to reply. Even thou...gh another dealer offered me a lower internet price AutoNation Subaru matched it and handled the whole sales experience quickly and professionally.

2018 Subaru 50th Annv. Edition
    March 28, 2018

All involvements and relationships with sales, were excellent. Highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Beyond my expectations
    March 23, 2018

Made buying a Subaru enjoyable with great people with knowledge

Thank you for your kind words and review, Anthony. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for ...you, we are happy to help!

Great patience
    March 22, 2018

I came in for an oil change and came out with a new car due to my vehicle needing a more severe repair situation.

Awesome car buying experience!
    March 22, 2018

I recommend everyone to explore car buying at Subaru AutoNation. The staff was amazing in making sure that I was comfortable in my car buying experien...ce. The whole process was smooth and efficient, and now I am driving the perfect car for me!

Outback Purchase
    March 21, 2018

Our sales person, Frankie Soria-Hernandez was absolutely the best. He was informative, helpful and responsive to our needs without being pushy. We f...elt totally comfortable dealing with him. Bob Baker, the financial associate was also very helpful, compassionate and engaging. It was an excellent experience. The Outback we purchased is exactly what we were looking for and more.

Great Experience!
    March 13, 2018

Everyone was so helpful and the process was pretty quick. They had exactly what I wanted and gave me an excellent price. I will be going back for all ...future cars

AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe