• New Car Purchase(Impreza) - Eric Bowman - Sale Rep

The Arapahoe team did a great job! I came into the dealership on Friday January 15th and had already spoke to Eric through email regarding what i was looking for. He had the car i asked for and as I explained to him I wanted to make this sale fast and painless. Both he and Matt both provided me with all the information I needed so that we I could come back the next day to complete the sale. All in all the sale took no more than 2 hours between both days. Great Job.

• Service

Great experience I would recommend to anyone looking for a new car! Everyone there was very helpful and generous

• Autonation Subaru

Great service and great prices; will continue to have my vehicle serviced at this location

• Arapahoe Subaru

Best buying experience I've had in Denver. I was treated fairly with no pressure. While waiting there was plenty to do.

• John Raich 2018 Crosstrek

Flew in from out of town, Bregan (sales associate) picked me up at the airport, purchased vehicle, and was on the road in about an hour.

• Subaru

The visitor parking was limited when we arrived at the dealership, but it was a Saturday at approximately 12 noon.

• 2018 Crosstrek at AutoNation Subaru Arapahoe

Great experience overall. Never once felt pressured or stressed during the process. Very professional.

• Purchase of a used Subaru Outback Wagon

Overall good. I asked for a windshield chip repair, which they did, but the car was not very clean.

• Recall service

This was a positive experience. And the service was very good

This was a positive experience. And the service was very good

• Review - Subaru outback

Great overall experience! Love my new car! Painless and quick.

Great overall experience! Love my new car! Painless and quick.