3.0
5 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunbelt Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience!

I purchased a vehicle from this business on January 13, 2017. The transaction was seamless from start to finish. I started the process online and then made a trip to the dealership. Everyone that I dealt with was polite, professional and very knowledgeable, to include Sales Associate, Travis Williams, Internet Sales Manager, Herb Gartman, General Manager, Chris Palm and Finance Director, Angela Depratter. I got a deal that I could not refuse on a great car! I was very pleased with the entire process. Chris Palm has an awesome team around him. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used car!

• Horrible service department
    December 23, 2016

I went in to the service department because my two month old 2017 Honda Accord air conditioner was not cooling. The service manager said a rock punctured my condenser and I had two choices, file a insurance claim or pay $653 out of pocket. Neither option was suitable just a few days before Christmas. I contacted Honda headquarters to inquire what could be done to assist with this issue. The case manager first question was, what did the service manager do to attempt to assist you with your brand new car?, did the service manager offer any alternatives other than cost to you since your car is so new with bumper to bumper warranty? My answer to them was "No." They suggested I take my car to another Honda dealer for further evaluation and to call back with my case number on the result. I can report today my car was repaired by Gainesville Honda with no cost. Lake City Honda sales department was the reason I purchased from this dealership, but the service department is the cause for me never going back. If a customer has a car for two months and it was brand new, paid in full when driving off the lot, you would think the service department would go above and beyond keep your business.

• Amazing purchase
    November 21, 2016

I had an amazing time buying my Pilot Elite AWD I got a great deal my sales person Blaine was very knowledgeable respectfully and considerate with my time !! I would recommend everyone to buy from Sunbelt Honda and from Blaine Laba

• Sunbelt Honda in Lake City Florida to not do business with
    August 13, 2016

Some the Honda in Lake City Florida refuse to do business with me so you should refuse to do business with them they told me because my credit is too bad there was nothing they could do and they didn't even look at my chain or even see if I had any money down they look told me the first thing I don't walk into the store

• Mr. Kevin Nagar

Bill is best technician anywhere. I have My Van fix by him everytime. I will always use Sunbelt for my repair.