• Listened to me and helped me find what I needed

I was not in the market for a car. Then my beloved 13 year old Chevy caught fire! Total Loss! I needed a car fast. Not easy for someone who researched that Chevy for four months before purchasing it. A friend recommended Auto Lenders. No haggle prices, good cars, nice people, okay, I'll check the web site. I saw a car in my price range in Williamstown, close to my work. Ross Waller greeted me as soon as I walked in. Unfortunately the car I saw had already sold. I told Ross what I needed: 4 doors, trunk for secure storage, an engine that can accelerate quickly on short highway on-ramps, and an interior that fits me. ( My rental's driver seat was so uncomfortable, I had to rig cushions under the headrest to support my upper back.) And of course my price range. Ross really did some digging in the online inventory for me. And he found a 2005 Lexus in my price range. A Lexus! I can't afford to keep that running! And he told me yes I can, they run forever and need very little maintenance. I sat in it, and it fits me perfectly. But I wanted my mechanic's opinion first. So I left a deposit (to keep the car on the lot in Williamstown). I called my mechanic, and he agreed, they are solid cars that will go 200,000 miles easy. So I test drove it the next night. And It was just as nice as Ross said: good acceleration, handles well, good for commuting and long trips. Next thing I know I am buying a Lexus. Of course the insurance was not enough for the Lexus. Auto Lenders was willing to wait for me to access my savings before cashing my checks. (Fyi, they do have financing, but I don't do loans if I don't have to.) And they made the sale contingent upon my mechanic's inspection! My mechanic approved it the next morning. He told me I got a good deal, and that he'd be seeing me less often. Ross was great. He listened to me and understood what I needed. And while I was signing all the paperwork, he transferred my things from the rental to the Lexus. The he returned the rental to Enterprise for me. He made it too easy. Love the car, and the dealer. Thank You! Thank You!

• BEST CAR DEALERSHIP IN THE USA 5 Stars All around

Ian is an outstanding sales representative and took care of everything with no hassle !! Everyone at AutoLenders is a pleasure to deal with !!! The car buying experience is amazing. I called them, told them what I needed, they found the perfect car for me, they did all the paperwork and financing...I show up and I'm in and out with a GREAT CAR with a LIFETIME ENGINE in less then 25 minutes !!! If you have not tried Auto Lenders you need to, and you will never buy a car elsewhere !!! Thank you AutoLenders !!!

• Needed new car quickly

Extremely helpful and accommodating to your needs. Made sure I was 100% happy before I left

• Best car buying experience

The sales men was very laid back and helpful. No hasstle. Very easy going experience!

• Amazing service

The buying process was easy and straightforward, thanks to their great customer service.

• Auto lenders, Williamstown, NJ

Great selection of cars and prices. Chris White was knowledgeable and provided no hassle service. Any concerns we had were easily addressed.

• AutoLenders , Williamstown NJ.

No complaints at all, I knew what vehicle I wanted to purchase , just had to look it over, road test it & work out the price & payment I was comfortable with. After that it was a done deal, Anthony was a great sales man thru the process Id give him an A.

• Review for Auto Lenders in Williamstown, NJ

From the moment I walked in, and Anthony started helping me, everything went smoothly. Ross took over when his shift started (he had sold me cars previously), Craig helped find a way for me to be able to trade in a car that needed repairs, and drive away in a newer used car. Everyone stuck by me to help me get through a tough day!! It started out with tough news about my older used car, and ended with a way for me to get into a much newer car. Wow! I couldn't have gotten through this without their support.

• Great place to purchase a car

Great experience purchasing a car from Williamstown Auto Lenders, special shout out to Chris, Frank and Santiago, all very helpful and made the process go smoothly. Love my new car!!!!!

• Awesome Experience

If you're looking to purchase a car with individuals that genuinely care about their customers. You need to look no further than Auto Lenders. Ross (salesman) at their Willamstown location was courteous, professional and efficient. I would strongly recommend this salesman and this location!