Garber Chevrolet Buick GMC

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 21, 2019

Was pleased with the service, facilities and with the time of completion. Personnel was very informative.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free ...to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 2, 2019

Bought my first Enclave 5-1-19 Excellent service. Thank you so much Christian Cook, for making the process of buying a new car easy. Everyone so helpful,... and the facility is nice.

Hello, we're happy to hear that Christian made purchasing your Enclave an easy process! Thank you for choosing Garber Chevrolet Buick GMC and we hope ...to see you again soon. Take care!

• February 27, 2015

It was refreshing to have a sales person that worked so well with me. Charles Boggs was my salesman. I arrived at 5 and drove my truck out the door by... 7:15. Charles helped me to look at the selection of trucks and I found the one I wanted. Enjoyed my experience at Garber Ford. Truckin Mark

Thank you Truckin Mark for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we could find the perfect truck for you and we look forward to w...orking with you again in the future!

April 29, 2019

I just bought my 2nd SUV from Garber Buick GMC Chevrolet this month and the sales and service department are outstanding. Two weeks ago, I leased a new... 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier for my wife and just today I leased a new 2019 GMC Terrain Denali for myself. Both times, my sales person, AJ Damron, was fantastic. AJ is informative about the GM products without being pushy or sly. He is a young man with a solid future in the new car business for those individuals who don't look forward to dealing with slick salespeople; thank you very much AJ!!! Also, his manager, Zach Swarthout, is another fine employee of Garber Automall and I would like to thank him for working his magic again behind the scenes to get me the number I wanted for my trade vehicle (both time this month). The process took a little while but we got there in the end and twice in the same month! Thank you to Zach as well. If you are looking for a new GMC, Buick, or Chevrolet vehicle, please consider going to the slower pace of Green Cove Springs for your purchase or lease as these folks know how to do business! Finally, and I did not mention Mike in the finance department but he is also outstanding and does not try to up sell you on everything under the sun when signing the paperwork. Thanks Mike as I appreciate how quickly you made the finance part of the transaction work today as you did on April 11th when I got my wife her Equinox. Great dealership!!!

Hi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have ...a great day!

January 22, 2019

This is the third car we have purchased from Garber. Every time their customer service has been exceptional in every way. They go out of their way to... see that their customers are satisfied. This time our sales person was Patrick. He worked with us to get us a really good deal on n new jeep compass. I was very pleased with my buying experience and if we are ever in the need for another car this is where will go.

We really appreciate your positive review! It's good to know that you felt well taken care of during your visit. Come see us again!

November 28, 2018

Harris Was very helpful, and quick to get us in and out. :) I was a little undecided between two cars and he helped me to figure out which would best... suit myself and family.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we... can do!

October 18, 2018

Corey provided COMPLETELY SATISFACTORY service to my 2015 Buick Encore after it was towed in due to a dead battery; very professional, very polite and... out of his way to make sure all of our needs were met. Thank you, Corey! Gage provide excellent service when a pre-travel maintenance was done on our 2017 Enclave; COMPLETELY SATISFIED on that experience. We had a very nice trip to Sevierville TN and no worries because we knew the vehicle was well taken care of by Garber staff. Kudos to all! We truly appreciate your service! Thank you! Richard and Judy Hamilton

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again so...on!

September 18, 2017

Have been very pleased with prior repairs/maintenance (my man Cory in Service) and with 2 purchases (Mike in Finance) and with last purchase (Vanessa... in Sales)! Thank you all for looking out for me!

We're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you, Cynthia La Rue! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Please let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 25, 2017

Oil change, 6 month check and new windshield wipers. Usual outstanding job!!

We're so glad that you had such a positive service experience, Jack! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

August 21, 2017

brought my truck in for an oil change. the service was done in a reasonable time. I was disappointed that my oil sensor was not reset yet again. the... last time it was reset was January 2016 and I have had my oil changed several times since then. my monthly report keeps saying I am pass due service even though I just had it done 2 weeks ago.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback, Florence. Please call or stop by and we will more than happy to address your issues. Thanks!