Average based on 194 reviews
  • Purchased new truck

It was refreshing to have a sales person that worked so well with me. Charles Boggs was my salesman. I arrived at 5 and drove my truck out the door by 7:15. Charles helped me to look at the selection of trucks and I found the one I wanted. Enjoyed my experience at Garber Ford. Truckin Mark

Thank you Truckin Mark for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad that we could find the perfect truck for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Tmg Buick Service

Outstanding professional service writer Corey McAninch is the best.

Outstanding professional service writer Corey McAninch is the best.

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Garber Service Center

Out of several Ford service centers, Garber was the only one that would even look at the A/C problem.

Thanks for the feedback, Allen. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Garber Chevrolet Buick GMC. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Quick Service!

Very quick service, dropped off my truck and less than an hour later it was ready to pick up.

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Garber Chevrolet Buick GMC. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• purchase new F150

Purchased a new F150. Harris B was our salesperson. Harris and team were very helpful and relentless in finding the exact truck I was looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• WONDERFUL !!!!

THE ENTIRE PROCESS, START TO FINISH, WAS WONDERFULL, NO PRESSURE WHAT SO EVER. ADAM WAS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL AND A GENTLEMAN. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND GARBER TO ANYONE......GOOD JOB! EMILIO

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Excellent dealer

Thanks, Randall! We're happy to help however possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Enjoyed my car buying experience at Garber Ford. The staff is always professional, courteous, and atttentive to my requests. Only dealer I will go to for my car needs.

• Great job

Body Shop personnel and the job they did were great

Hi Sandra, thank you for your positive review! Do not hesitate to call us if you need anything!

Body Shop personnel and the job they did were great

• Awesome experience!

My 2008 Silverado had a transmission issue and I was worried about whether or not my extended warranty would cover it. I spoke with Corey and he took the time to explain what was wrong and how it was covered and it was . Corey and his team got me up and running in 4 days with a new transmission. Way to go guys!

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jason. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Second New Car Purchase - Great Price & Experience

Great People and Dealership to work with. Price was very competitive. Attitude and Helpfulness of staff was excellent.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Dave! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!