• Mr. John Freeman

Oil Change and tire rotation. Done promptly and without an appointment. Reasonable price and they use the correct oil.

Great to hear you loved our Quicklane Tire and Auto Center! Thank you very much for your business.

• Great customer service from start to finish!

Started looking and searching online. Their represtitive notified me immediately and took my requests seriously. And...I bought a car!

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review Michelle!

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review Michelle!

• oil change was fast!

Buy local. Shop local. Great service with a smile. Thanks Tiffany Ford.

Thanks for your positive feedback on your service experience with us!

Buy local. Shop local. Great service with a smile. Thanks Tiffany Ford.

Thanks for your positive feedback on your service experience with us!

• Always a returning customer

My family has been coming here for over 30 years and we are happy customers every time! Would defintely recommend!

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review!

Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review!

• Responsive staff. Quality service.

Thanks for your continued repeat business in our Quicklane Tire and Auto Center!

Recall work done to my car. A piece of the door was broken when I got it back. They addressed the issue with minimal hassle. I have been taking my vehicles there for maintenance for a couple years. Always quality work.

• great service

Great I was in and out in an hour. Great staff. Thank you Tiffany Ford.

Thanks for doing service with us and your positive feedback!

Great I was in and out in an hour. Great staff. Thank you Tiffany Ford.

Thanks for doing service with us and your positive feedback!

• All of the service folks are excellent to work wit

We are happy to have you as a part of our family for so many years in sales and in service!

All of the service folks are excellent to work with.. They treat me like a family member. Thank you Mark, Ron and Henry To Bob Tiffany... you have a GREAT service and sales team starting back when I purchased a Pinto from your Dad !!!!!

• Great Service

Thanks for coming out of your way to do service with us!

I was from out of town and found them on the Web to get 60k & 65k service for F250. They were great, that's why I went a second time and still outstanding service!

Thanks for coming out of your way to do service with us!

• Car shopping

My wife and I were looking to buy a used vehicle we stopped in at Tiffany Ford and we were greeted by Henry he was great didn't feel like we're just people out street we felt more like family the service was great good people to work with I would recommend them to anybody keep up the good work guys. The vehicle that my wife and I purchased was exactly what my wife wanted we couldn't be any happier

Thank you very much for your business and positive feedback about Henry! Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the car purchase experience you had with us.

• Tiffany Ford

Service was excellent. Workers knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely will return.

Thanks for your positive feedback! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the near future.