South Side Auto Mart

Friday 8:30am–4:30pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(414) 483-4000 (414) 483-4000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

What a fabulous experience!

Great Selection and fabulous customer service. Originally I went to South Side Auto Mart with the intention of looking for one car. Because of their selection and customer service, I ended up buying TWO! I will definitely buy my next car from Dominic Ziino at South Side Auto as he was very knowledgeable and was able to make decisions that other auto dealers leave to "the manager".

3.0

Get the vehicle checked by your own mechanic!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE from this dealer unless the vehicle passes an inspection done by Your Own Mechanic!!!!!!! Do NOT trust their mechanics or their safety inspections. They only have one thing in mind... "A Sale!"

Best service ever

I needed a service done on my ford f150 and not only were they helpful and knowledgeable they did it for nearly a fraciton of the price of other auto shops. With excellent work. I've always bought my vehicles here and will definitely be a returning customer for used vehicles or for service this place has got you covered.

Great service and good deals!

Great service and good prices! A couple days after taking my car home, I found out the gas tank was leaking. I called the dealership and they replaced the gas tank free of charge. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I'd highly recommend going to this dealership if you're looking for a car!

Dealer response

Thank You for your business and bearing with us as we fixed your issue.

Super Deal

I Bought a 2007 Pontiac Vibe from Southside Auto in May of 2016 .I have never been more pleased with a vehicle since my last purchase from southside.friendly management makes you feel welcome .with personal care they were very focused on what my needs were and helpful in my selection I urge anyone looking for not only a great deal but a great car as well.to check out Southside Auto Mart

Great follow up!

Great follow up to inquiry. Car was sold, but it stands to reason...great car, great value!

A dealership with class

I recently bought a used subaru outback from this dealership. Great car. Wanted it for a long time. Put about 50 miles on the thing and the check engine light goes on. Call up the dealership and explain the situation. He tells me to bring it in. They run the test on it and he comes and tells me that it needs a catalytic converter. Not an easy or cheap fix. The good thing about this bad situation is that they replaced the part free of charge. That really shows some class. Dominic Z. is a good man to deal with. It shows some class for him to do something like that for me because he technically didn't have to. He even asked me if I needed a ride home while the car was getting fixed. Sometimes it's not about the money you make as a car dealership but the respect and reputation you gain by handling situations like this. I would buy a car from there again any day.

2.0

Disappointed

Purchased car, down payment accepted. Check engine light was on, terms of purchase included fixing the problem so the code was cleared and could pass emissions. Ten days later I went into the dealer to find out status of repair. No attempt was made in last 5 days to correct the light, they were going to replace the transmission with one from a wreck with 13,000 more miles and raise the price $500. Mark admitted he had no intention of fixing the check engine light, just replacing the transmission. He could have informed me that a week prior. They replaced my fuel pump on my car to be traded in, the pump had failed three days before agreed to delivery of the car purchased from South Side Auto Mart. I called Mark to discuss the failed pump, in order to be completely up front with him. I had it towed to Cudahy for an extra $92 and paid $100 more for the repair over what it would have cost me to use my local shop. The repair was completed and it runs fine. South Side also broke the emblem off the hood when performing the repair, at least they were nice enough to place the emblem on the front seat for me. By the way I received $500 more on trade, for an identical SUV that could pass an emission inspection. Plus the new dealer put on new tires. Overall I got the better deal.

my shopping day

even though you couldn't find my truck i wanted. you were there for me, your people did what they could to try to get me a loan. I was extremly happy with my service I recieved. So thank you for your help. You did more than most company's would of done for an vetaran. I thank you Allen Dorsey.

4.3

Straight forward and trustworthy

Mark Morison was helpful, courteous, and even mailed out my checkbook that I left behind. Excellent customer service without being too "in your face", yet acknowledges your presence.

Dealer response

Thank You for you Review. We appreciate your business. Thanks again from Southside Auto Mart.