South Side Auto Mart

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–4:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(414) 483-4000 (414) 483-4000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easy transaction, nice people

Went to look at the 1990 F-150 they had advertised and decided to buy. Not only was the price fair on the truck, they matched the CarMax offer on my trade-in. Would certainly shop again.

Dealer response

Thank You Richard for taking the time to do a Dealer Review. We appreciate your business and look forward to the possibility of working with you again down the road. From our family to yours, Happy Holidays. The Family at Southside Auto Mart

Great Dealership & Service Station

Service your vehicles at Southside! I have always received top service and value from Southside Auto. Dominic and his service staff take great care of my fleet vehicles. Being in the construction industry, we need repairs on short notice with a quick turn around time - their service department makes sure that my vehicles are taken care of and fully explain everything. It is great to know that I can trust them with my vehicle repairs and get a great value for their superior service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy, reasonably priced service shop.

Best Customer Service & Selection!

Southside Auto is a great car dealership. I have always received top service from Dominic and the other sales/service staff. They are friendly, helpful and answer all of my questions promptly and truthfully. They beat all of the used car dealerships in the area, they have a great selection of cars and reasonable prices. I would recommend Southside to anyone who is looking to buy a car or service a vehicle.

Very customer focused!

South Side Auto Mart is family owned and is interested in creating positive customer experiences. We bought a car recently for a family member... the car was very clean, checked over very well, and was given new tires for the new owner. Additionally, when we picked up the vehicle, they let us know that they noticed a small leak in the water pump, so they decided to just go ahead and replace it. I would definitely recommend this place to someone when looking for a used car. They seem to take pride in their service and the cars they are selling!

Great Customer Service

I recently was looking for a car and had a great experience at South Side Auto Mart. Dominic was very knowledgeable and very clearly answered all my questions. I also appreciated the space they gave me, not pushing me into buying before I was ready. Overall great place if you are looking for a used car.