Manheim Imports

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 145 reviews

• December 29, 2017

My wife and I bought a 2011 328xi here and they were great to deal with, good pricing and greg was great to deal with. Got a great deal on a unicorn o...f a car (Red with stick shift, AWD, and Sport Seats).

July 16, 2018

I bought a used Porsche from them from out of state and flew into Harrisburg, PA to pick the car up. There was someone there to pick me up at the ai...rport promptly. The car was as described and the paperwork was ready when I arrived. It was an excellent buying experience.

June 23, 2018

We traded in a BMW i128 on a Mercedes e350 and were totally satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the sales and management staff. Th...e overall process was quick, the negotiations were courteous, and the entire process was excellent. This is our 4th car purchased with Manheim Imports.

June 3, 2018

I spent five weeks exchanging emails with Greg. At no time did he ever attempt to pressure me into buying a vehicle. When I made my decision, we agr...eed on a price that was well below market. Then, when I addressed some minor issues that I wanted remedied on the car, he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. In the end I purchased an incredible vehicle at an incredible price. The ‘sales’ process was more like spending time with trusted friends.

June 1, 2018

Great experience with these guys. Bought a 2014 car. Easy, quick process. No hassle and no pressure. I would buy from these guys again. Greg in s...ales was fantastic.

May 25, 2018

I worked with Ben and his manager Jeff. They have a wide selection of high-end vehicles. If you are in the stage of life like myself (mid-life crisi...s territory) this is the place to go. They have many sporty cars to choose from. In addition, their location is fantastic for test driving machinery made to be pushed through winding roads and long stretches and road. I even spotted a covered bridge on my test drive. I live inside the beltway and bustle of Washington, DC where folks are not always the most courteous. However, I was raised in the heartland of Illinois. I say this because I quickly recognized the respectful politeness from the staff and the people of the town that I grew up with. That in itself made it for a very pleasurable experience, regardless if I bought a car from them. It exceeded my expectations as I was expecting the Curt Russel "Used Car" (look it up Millennials) experience as I have never conducted business with a used dealership. I could not have been further off the mark. Even their finance manager Kurt was able to lock me into a lower rate than my local Credit Union could provide. I highly recommend them.

April 16, 2018

Great selection of cars, at good prices. Greg Martin and the staff are friendly, and down to earth. No high pressure. It was well worth the time t...o drive up here from Delaware. Next time I am in the market, I will come back here.

April 12, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Cadillac ATS coupe and I LOVE IT! Greg and Carl did everything they could to get me into the car i wanted with no pressure. Will de...finitely work with this dealership again in the future.

April 6, 2018

The entire process from initial inquiry through the final paperwork was clear, quick and accurate. Great staff and special acknowledgment to David. Wi...ll definitely recommend and keep them in mind when looking for a high quality used vehicle.

April 2, 2018

Very positive experience purchasing from Manheim. Not local to Pa but was able to work out a price for my trade in and for the car purchase via email.... Ben Burch was very responsive, never pushy, and took the time in person to show me the ins and outs of the car. The purchase process was efficient and staff all professional.