Manheim Imports

150 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 29, 2017

My wife and I bought a 2011 328xi here and they were great to deal with, good pricing and greg was great to deal with. Got a great deal on a unicorn of... a car (Red with stick shift, AWD, and Sport Seats).

October 24, 2018

I don't review a lot, but I have to mention the service I received from Jeff Ludwig. When I bought my 2013 Audi S4 APR Stage II, back in 2015, Jeff... helped me and even sent me videos of the car since I was buying from Illinois. He also held the car with a modest downpayment for me. Unfortunately my mechanic stole some of the upgrades off of my car when it was in for my last service. Since Manheim did the upgrade I had no paperwork. I searched my email, called Manheim, Jeff still worked there, and had me all the paperwork I needed to support my claim in 2 hours. If that isn't after sales support I don't know what is. Being able to count on a guy several states away, years after the fact, is the type of person I would want to work with if I were you. To management: Please give Jeff a raise.

October 23, 2018

Ask for Greg...straight to the point and no BS. Very knowledgable and clearly demonstrated quickly that he cared about my satisfaction as a car buyer.

October 11, 2018

I inadvertently selected an option for verifying vehicle availability. Manheim Imports confirmed, reaching out both by e-mail and telephone. There was... also a follow-up note from the sales manager. Thank you

September 3, 2018

I have shopped for the car I eventually purchased for over 18 months. The car I bought was by far in best condition, with all available features and options,... and at lowest price. A total value. The sales personnel are friendly, informative, patient, attentive and generally helpful. They were very respectful of my time and travel plans. My car was missing a couple items which the dealership said it would take care of - no questions asked. This is THE pre-eminent used-Audi dealership to buy from if located in the northeast or mid-Atlantic. I drove seven hours to see and buy my car - it was worth every second.

August 29, 2018

After a lengthy search, I just purchased a near new 2017 Cadillac CTS-V. What's impressive about this transaction is that Manheim Imports is located... in PA and I'm in OR. I worked with Ken Boak to make the deal but I was nervous about the cross country shipping. Luke Kreider went out of his way to assist with the coordination. I just received the car and it's everything Manheim advertised. I want to thank Luke and Ken for a terrific buying experience. I strongly recommend this company.

July 16, 2018

I bought a used Porsche from them from out of state and flew into Harrisburg, PA to pick the car up. There was someone there to pick me up at the airport... promptly. The car was as described and the paperwork was ready when I arrived. It was an excellent buying experience.

June 23, 2018

We traded in a BMW i128 on a Mercedes e350 and were totally satisfied with the friendliness and professionalism of the sales and management staff. The... overall process was quick, the negotiations were courteous, and the entire process was excellent. This is our 4th car purchased with Manheim Imports.

June 3, 2018

I spent five weeks exchanging emails with Greg. At no time did he ever attempt to pressure me into buying a vehicle. When I made my decision, we agreed... on a price that was well below market. Then, when I addressed some minor issues that I wanted remedied on the car, he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. In the end I purchased an incredible vehicle at an incredible price. The ‘sales’ process was more like spending time with trusted friends.

June 1, 2018

Great experience with these guys. Bought a 2014 car. Easy, quick process. No hassle and no pressure. I would buy from these guys again. Greg in sales... was fantastic.