Long Lewis Ford

122 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 3, 2018

I took my car in for repair and started looking at new cars while I was there. Michael Kennedy was the salesman that came to help us. HE WAS AWESOME!!!!... Kimd, very helpful, not pushy, and wanted to make sure that I got what I wanted. I will definitely refer to him and use him again!!! I told him some requirements of what I wanted and he did the rest and got me EXACTLY what I wanted and I love it!!!

November 29, 2018

We had been searching for a truck for about a month visiting 3 local Ford dealers, calling dealers within 100 miles, and on the internet. We really didn't... have any luck until we decided to stop at Long-Lewis Ford and speak will a sales rep. Bobby Brown did a fantastic job finding a truck (somewhere in Georgia) that met all of our requirements. We've purchased all but one of our vehicles at Long-Lewis Ford (and it's predecessor Gilmore Ford) since 1987. Good pricing and great people just have us coming back again and again.

November 24, 2018

I had wanted an suv...checked several dealers...they were just too much so I decided to keep my 17'mirage for another year My salesman left me a... message...so I went to the dealer got more rebates on a Focus 2018 ...love this car...maybe get an suv in a few years when the wheels fall off this one...great deals and interest rate.

November 23, 2018

Just went to look at a Ford Edge. Sales people were very helpful in showing us where they were. Saw a few that we liked. Decided to ask about purchasing... one. Knew we couldn't afford the one we were interested in, but at the end of the day. Its our now. Friendliest bunch of people I ever worked with. Thanks

November 19, 2018

The Service department forget to replace my engine while servicing my 2017 ford F-150. The engine is damaged and the dealership won’t do anything... to resolve their negligence. Unconscionable!

October 12, 2018

At two years into my three year lease on two Long Lewis Fords, I was called to turn them in. I was told turn-in was a good idea to take the $3500 PENALTY... on the purchase of one new SUV. I was dumb and listened to this poor advice. Since then I continue to get calls to turn in these same traded in leased cars, reminding me of the FINANCIAL WOUNDS. Now, after 8 months, I am getting numerous calls to trade in my New SUV. Does Long Lewis consider their 1-2 year old vehicles JUNK? Buy here if you want bad advice and harassing calls...

September 27, 2018

We recently purchased a new Escape from Long-Lewis. We shopped the internet looking for an Escape with certain options. We found what we wanted online... at Long-Lewis which was approximately 80 miles from our home. From our first online contact, it was a good experience. The sales team, Steven Davis and his assistant, Zoe, were very helpful in the process. They offered a top dollar for my trade-in, a 2011 Ranger. It was a great help to have Zoe demonstrate the features of Sync3. We would highly recommend!

September 24, 2018

We went in just to look. Our car wasn't paid off yet, so we had a very narrow set of criteria to make us buy. It had to be a hybrid to offset the... cost of the negative equity, it had to be a car we could see ourselves in past the pay off date, it had to be new (ours was a 2015, so used was out), and it had to be a pretty color. I know that last is kind of petty, but I don't like dull cars! They found a gorgeous blue Fusion Hybrid for us, had it shipped in, and provided us with a loaner while we waited for transport. An excellent experience all around!

September 14, 2018

Traded truck and car in for FX4. Love my truck. Called 8 days later to see if my car loan was paid off by them. No it has not been paid off. Get on the... stick LLRR.

September 10, 2018

Best experience with very helpful staff. They worked with me until I got the deal I wanted. Highly recommend these professional but friendly folks.... I have recommended my salesperson Souney to several friends already - no high pressure sales here at all.