Long Lewis Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 107 reviews

June 1, 2018

Watch your wallet!! For a fairly non-complex repair was outrageous! At a local repair shop $310.00 water pump... Long-Lewis deal of the day $798.00!...! They need to be competitive, but nowhere even close. Good people on the bottom... not so good in ownership! Sorry about the review, but true.

April 17, 2018

This was my 9th new car and this was by far the best experience I’ve had. The entire Long – Lewis team went above and beyond. I contacted them around ...9:00 AM and by 2:00 PM my new F-150 was delivered to my home and in my garage. You also can’t beat their prices. I will be going to Long-Lewis of the River Region for all my future needs.

April 3, 2018

I truly appreciate the way I was treated when I purchased my new car. Everyone was so nice and polite. I offered drinks, snacks while I was there. Ev...eryone seemed to be helpful and got my paperwork in a timely manner. I love my new Ford Escape.

April 2, 2018

I am so happy with my new car! I am a first time buyer and it’s was a great experience. I would like the Thank Mr.Hampton Underwood for his great cust...omer service. He went above and beyond to accommodate my needs in purchasing my vehicle, Excellent knowledge of vehicles and very customer friendly. I feel even more satisfied knowing that he made sure I was in the right car for me, instead of just a car right now. Would highly recommend his expertise to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

February 27, 2018

The buying process from start to finish was great. They never hassle you while you are looking but are there to answer any questions you may have. Onc...e you have made your selection they work really hard to fit you with a payment that you can afford and be satisfied with. My family has purchased two vehicles from Long-Lewis in Prattville and I hope we will buy many more. Thank you Long-Lewis for making my buying experience a pleasant one.

February 21, 2018

The staff at Long Lewis Ford are fantastic! From the sales woman, to the financial staff, and the front desk staff, it was a great experience all aro...und! While there, I had at least seven different employees check to make sure I was doing ok or if I needed anything.

October 12, 2017

The salesman Ken and the management at Long Lewis Ford Prattville Alabama and staff are great people.

September 21, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a reliable car, that's also great on gas. Mitch not only happily helped us, but also told us what to avoid for our situ...ation. We weren't another statistic. We were treated like family. My wife shared our experience with my parents, who were looking for a new car. And they went to see him. They were extremely happy with his service as well. I hope to see him there for a long time. He made us Long Lewis customers for life.

August 23, 2017

my husband and I went car shopping for several months and every car lot we went to most cars didn't have the price on the sticker. We were constantly... asking salesman what's the price of the car. Often given several different answers and leaving the car lot confused. We went to Montgomery and stopped by long-Lewis car lot and couldn't believe every car had a price on the windshield. After speaking with Larry minor sales consultant we are now the proud owners of a brand new 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Thanks Larry minor we love our new car

June 13, 2017

Great customer service from start to finish. Everyone was very nice and showed a genuine concern about the fact that I really was satisfied with my p...urchase!