• Great buying experience

These guys did a wonderful job. Shaq met us on the lot. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Took us for a test drive. Did not rush us at all. Then the transaction was smooth and fast. The vehicle was serviced, cleaned, filled with fuel and we were on our way. This is a first class operation, too to bottom. It is the second vehicle that we have bought here. Service is also fast and friendly.

• Did great

Had no intention of buying the day I walked in but with the help I got and the willingness of the salesman to work with me it was a no brained on the buy

• Ford Focus

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I had very motivated sales person, awesome lady. Only complaint is if you say you will be able to do something just get back with your new customers in a timely fashion. I know your work may be done once the car is sold but if you say you can do something it would be nice to follow up or just say it can't be done it's understandable, I did buy a used car :-) other than great dealership to work with and stay on top of.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Oil Change

The only dislike was I fixed a cup of coffee and found it was cold -since I came in the morning I assume it was from the day before.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Director

F150 2016 and the service was great with all the staff that I encountered being very helpful.

• Great, Quick Service

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cheroke. We had a very pleasant experience as usually! Charlie Price was wonderful to work with and it was a very quick and hassle free car buying experience!

• Service Manager

I bought my truck there and it the only place I take it. your people have always been willing.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Tony! At Long-Lewis of the River Region, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• ------

Well Pleased with the service. --------------------

Well Pleased with the service. --------------------

• Great dealership

Very good customer service and excellent deal. I will buy my next vehicle with them again.

• Great Experience

The best experience We've ever had buying a new vehicle!

The best experience We've ever had buying a new vehicle!