Long Lewis Ford

114 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 14, 2018

Traded truck and car in for FX4. Love my truck. Called 8 days later to see if my car loan was paid off by them. No it has not been paid off. Get on the... stick LLRR.

September 10, 2018

Best experience with very helpful staff. They worked with me until I got the deal I wanted. Highly recommend these professional but friendly folks.... I have recommended my salesperson Souney to several friends already - no high pressure sales here at all.

September 1, 2018

I bought a brand new car. It has had a bad transmission from day one. They give me the run around. They won't trade It workout discounting for... their bad transmission or get it replaced. I've never been treated so poorly in my life.

August 24, 2018

Long Lewis has a staff that knows what customer service is and they listen and understand and not assume. I would recommend Long Lewis family to everyone

August 20, 2018

I made several visits looking for the right F-150. My salesman worked with other dealerships to find what I wanted. All at a fair price! I very organized... dealership which treats the customer with respect and goes out their way to make a sale without any pressure. The way vehicle purchase should be conducted.

August 20, 2018

Overall, this was an EXCELLENT experience. I recently purchased a Ford F-150 from Long-Lewis of the River Region (Prattville). I was most impressed by... this dealership from the very beginning. I emailed and texted information before I made a personal visit to the dealership. They were most responsive, responding promptly to every question I asked. Through emails, phone calls, and text messages, I pretty well knew what I wanted before I entered the dealership. What impressed me the most was how promptly they gave me a "bottom line" quote for the specific vehicle that I wanted. There were none of the "games" that I had previously encountered at other dealerships. The purchasing process at Long-Lewis was very upfront and straightforward. Because of some special equipment and options the vehicle was ordered and delivered a few weeks later (7 weeks later, which was within the length of time that they had told me). The dealership kept me informed during the wait period and then delivered the vehicle just as I ordered it. There were no surprises at the time of delivery. Every person that I encountered at the dealership was professional and trustworthy. Purchasing a vehicle is not one of the things I enjoy (based on prior experiences), but this recent purchase at Long-Lewis was excellent. I can highly recommend this dealership. Overall, this was an EXCELLENT experience. Kudos to the group at Long-Lewis of the River Region (Prattville)!

August 14, 2018

From the time I entered Long Lewis until I purchased my new truck, I was treated with respect, dealt with honestly and given a fair price.

June 1, 2018

Watch your wallet!! For a fairly non-complex repair was outrageous! At a local repair shop $310.00 water pump... Long-Lewis deal of the day $798.00!!... They need to be competitive, but nowhere even close. Good people on the bottom... not so good in ownership! Sorry about the review, but true.

April 17, 2018

This was my 9th new car and this was by far the best experience I’ve had. The entire Long – Lewis team went above and beyond. I contacted them around 9:00... AM and by 2:00 PM my new F-150 was delivered to my home and in my garage. You also can’t beat their prices. I will be going to Long-Lewis of the River Region for all my future needs.

April 3, 2018

I truly appreciate the way I was treated when I purchased my new car. Everyone was so nice and polite. I offered drinks, snacks while I was there. Everyone... seemed to be helpful and got my paperwork in a timely manner. I love my new Ford Escape.