Performance Auto Incorporated

Sunday 11:00am–2:00pm
(631) 699-2365 (631) 699-2365

4.5

jeep wrangler

Rob was the best he made the buying process easy. My daughter LOVES her jeep. great group of guys. There to help in anyway they can

Great, painless experience!

I traded in, and purchased a car from performance auto. I was so impressed with the dealership that I felt the need to submit a review. The process was straight forward, honest, and easy as could be. Everything was taken care of in an accurate and professional manner, All my questions/concerns were answered, and I was driving my new (to me) car home in no time at all!! Keep up the good work, I'll be back when I'm ready for my next veicle!

Highly recommend Rob the GM at performance auto

Rob at Performance auto worked hard to get us an awesome car at an amazing price. He made buying a car easy. He took the time to explain the whole thing from beginning to end. Thank you Rob I will recommended you and performance auto every time. ��️‍�������� I’m loven my new 2011 Nissan Juke turbo.

Restored my faith in honesty......

A couple of months ago I was in the market for a used auto,I came across an impala ss that i've wanted for a long time. The experience of buying a car is nothing new to me,I myself am in the automobile repair buisness ,have been for 30 years.(I am on the repair end,an ASE certified technician)The buying process was flawless,no haggle,Rob even lowered the price of the car because he knew what i could afford at this time.I know buying a used auto is a risk,especially with over 100k on the clock, but i road tested the car and nothing was out of place and proceeded to buy the vehicle.I was given a 30 day warranty on it(although by state law it was not required).All was great until 38 days later.........on my way to work the vehicle just stopped,i had no foward gears,keep in mind no warning,vehicle never exhibited any issues....but that is the chance i took buying used. No one could have predicted this, no one can tell you that a piece of machinery will not fail at some point...its just the way it is. I called Rob immediately and was asked to get the car to him(im thinking here we go, im going to tow it there and be told there is nothing i can do for you because it is just out of the warranty period)after pondering it in my head for a little while, speaking to rob over the phone numerous times,i finally towed it to him.(keep in mind,i could fix this myself but wanted to see what would happen)In the past ive never had a good experience with used car dealers(buisinesswise). After a few days(holiday week)Rob had called me to tell me that the car needed a transmission(i figured)...then WOW he called me back a few days later and told me it was done!!!Rob had put a transmission in!!!(at no charge to me!!!)This is not the way i expected it to go, I thought there was going to be a fight(even though i had no recourse,no warranty at this point).Rob ,you proved me wrong.....I have a new found faith in humanity. I am learning to trust again(but will never let my guard down)Thank you for all that you have done. I will always reccomend my customers to you if they are in need of a used auto. Rob, you are a gentleman. Thank you.

Very Satisfied Customer

I had a bad situation with my car and I needed something fast. After meeting with a few other dealers I was given Rob's information. He spoke to me after hours on a Friday evening and after hearing my story had me in first thing Saturday morning. The cars I wanted to see were out and by early afternoon I was driving away in a Jeep I absolutely love. The car exceeded my expectations as did the service. Rob was not trying to sell me a car, he was concerned about my particular needs and would not sell me something that was not practical (believe me I asked!) he made the entire process so easy I couldn't believe I would be able to take the car that day! It was a wonderful experience I would, and have already, recommended this dealership and its staff to anyone looking for a quality used car that suits your needs and not the needs of a salesman's wallet.

Great Experience

Best place to buy a car. All of the staff were exceptional , especially Robert, he was professional but also personable he was not your typical salesman GM. He treated you like a friend, explaining everything from the banking to the car itself so we knew what was what, I would recommend Performance Auto Inc to everyone. I have been to many auto stores and never had a experience like this.

Excellent is an understatement!

I was in a situation where I was suddenly, without a car. Rob spoke to me on a Friday evening and by 3:00 Saturday I was driving off in a Jeep I absolutely love! He promised he would help me and he did! The process was fast easy and efficient. He was there waiting for me with different vehicles according to my needs. I would definitely recommend Rob and Performance Auto if you are looking for a quality car at a great price!! I already have,

1.0

STAY AWAY

Bought a car in late Septmeber. Had the car for a couple of weeks before the transmission, headlight, radiator, axle shaft, and ABS speed sensor went bad. Had to pay a transported to get it back to the dealer because they said they would fix it. They took it and repaired the transmission, headlight, and speed sensor and assured me the radiator and axle are fine. A day or two later the transmission is leaking all over. They send it back to the shop to get fixed again. We asked for paperwork on the repair in case anything else went wrong. I have the car for maybe another month before the radiator goes. So much for that being okay. The dealer won't pay for it even though they said they would the first time but that it was fine so they wouldn't do it. Another grand into the car and the radiator is fixed. When I took the radiator to get fixed I told the repair shop about a knocking noise. The rack and pinion was bad. Another grand to get that repaired. Paid 7k for the piece of crap car and put about another 3k into it. Now last week the twin turbochargers went bad. That's about a $3k repair. At this point the car is worth less than is owed on it. Never go here. Seen lots of other reviews just like this. To Rob and all the other employees, shame on you.

Purchase of 2006 Dodge Ram Pickup from Shane

I would highly recommend both this dealership and in particular our salesman, Shane. From beginning to end he was incredibly professional and courteous. He was very patient with my decision making process and never used any pushy salesman tactics. He addressed all of my concerns and continued the excellent customer service even after the sale was completed. I had a few minor issues with the truck after I got home and Shane along with his mechanic, Joe went above and beyond to rectify the problems. I have already recommended Shane to several friends and would definitely go back for another vehicle.

Stellar Dealership!

I purchased a 2008 Pontiac Torrent recently and could not be happier. I was very concerned about buying a used SUV with so many questionable dealers around, but Performance Auto is a cut way above the rest. Shane was responsive, professional and listened to all my concerns. They went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. No hassle, No games, straight forward, honest and fair. I got a quality used vehicle for a fair price with all my concerns and then some addressed all in under 24 hours. These folks are aces all around and I will definitely return the next time I am in the market.