Performance Auto Incorporated

Sunday 11:00am–2:00pm
(631) 699-2365 (631) 699-2365

4.5

Great experience

Robert was awesome, helped get me in the car I wanted quickly. Very nice guy, went above & beyond. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

This Trailblazer is the 2nd vehicle I bought here.

I have to say that Rob Guarnieri of Performance Auto,is certainly a man who knows his product and can put you in a car without all the stress of buying a car. This is my 2nd car I purchased from him. When Rob told me he would prep the car before delivering it to me, I had no idea what exactly he meant. He had the shop go over the entire vehicle and delivered me a very SAFE CAR. I will always only buy from him.

Extremely happy customer!

My experience with Preformance Auto was great . I was treated immediately upon arrival by Shane my salesman. He went over and beyond my expectations . It was my first time in a dealership where I didn?t feel intimidated or pushed to buy something I didn?t want. Shane worked with me and was able to get me into the truck I really wanted and not once did I feel pressured. All the employees and the owner John were wonderful, courteous and made me feel like family. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and relatives.. Thank You too all at Preformance Auto.

Great experience!

I'm glad that I purchased my vehicle from this location. They go above and beyond with their customer service. The seller actually came out after hours, due to my transportation issues, and left his wife who was feeling ill to help me out with purchasing this vehicle. Wonderful people! Would recommend anytime.

Dealer response

John, Thank you for the stellar review. It was my pleasure going the extra mile and making your experience a memorable one. Hoping you get many years of service from your beautiful 2012 Buick Enclave. Regards, Robert General Manager

Best car buying experiences ever

Best, fastest and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Shane?s communication is outstanding and I never felt pressured or hurried. They have me a great value on my trade and even did an alignment and brakes before I took delivery. They have gained a customer for life.

Finally an enjoyable experience

After shopping for weeks looking for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee we stopped by Performance Auto. Shane could not have been nicer. He was patient with us since my son could not make up his mind We spoke with their on site mechanic and there was very little pressure Two days later we were back and purchased a 2008 Grand Cherokee. Because our mechanic could not come with us we were told to have the car checked and if there were any issues they would take care of it. They were true to their word. I highly recommend this dealer if looking for a used car.

Easy as 123

Being a business owner, my time is limited. So as luck may have it, I landed on this local Dealership and it proved to be a game changer. My two friends both purchased from Performance auto about a year ago with no issues with their vehicles. They told me about this place and connected me with Rob the GM. Rob was courteous and listened to my needs as I again had limited time to shop for a vehicle. I told him what type of vehicle I was looking for including my budget, and by time I showed up to shop, three vehicles that fit my criteria were parked neatly in front of his showroom and ready to view. The cars showed well exactly as pictured on their user friendly website. As expected I purchased the right vehicle at the right price with no hidden fees or surprises. Thank you Performance and thank you Rob for making this as easy as 123...

Finally found a good place

I must have went to 6 or 7 other places and every single on each of them had some sort of "hidden" fee! I just finally started asking "can I just buy this car for the price you have it advertised for?????" and every place said there was a "downpayment" or "prep fee" that was not included in the price the car was advertised for. Performance was the first place to just say yes! I was able to buy the car for the "advertised" price! I even used a coupon and got $200 off. Next time I will just go there first.

awesome place and people

i have been looking at there cars for years and i finely bout a car them , i should have bout one sooner :) dealing with shane he answered all my ???s and and any concerns that i had with the car. and made the whole process of trading in and buying easier then ever before . this place is very easy to deal with and they are NOT PUSHY!!! which i have gotten from other places. i even met there onsite mechanic who was friendly as well. i am an auto tech by trade and there cars are worth taking the time to look at...

Excellence

Purchasing a vehicle three years prior was difficult and uncomfortable. I was looking for a vehicle that would fit the needs for my daughter who would be at a college upstate. Safety and reliability were my points of interest. Robert the General Manager created a perfect fit. Filling both my needs with a simple and no nonsense approach. The vehicle was delivered with a smile and he delivered everything I had expected. Thumbs up. Thank you!