Performance Auto Incorporated

Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–2:00pm
(631) 699-2365 (631) 699-2365

4.5

Top Tier Service with No Stress!

I just purchased a vehicle with Shane at performance auto. Although I was about an hour to two hours away from the dealership I sought it out because of it's great reviews. They did not disappoint. It was the least stressful and most professional experience I could have ever imagined. He was clear and concise, and maintained constant contact with me through the entire experience. I left with no questions and he even addressed concerns that I probably would have forgotten to ask. Shane even offered to contact the insurance company to make sure all the details were squared away. I left feeling no doubts or concerns about my car buying decision and I will absolutely recommend him to all my friends and family members. The lot had plenty of options and it was obvious that they take great care and interest in every vehicle that comes through. I am still mind blown at how easy this process was. Please contact them if you are at all interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Superb Experience

Going to Performance Auto was the best way to buy a car. I worked with the GM, Robert who went above and beyond to get me my dream car. He was very direct, honest, and sincere. I at no time felt pressured or pushed into making a decision I wasn't comfortable with. There are no hidden fees or surprises. He only keeps quality cars in his lot, you know you're getting a reliable, solid, worry-free car. Overall my experience choosing and buying a car was smooth, headache-free, and enjoyable. Performance Auto is the ONLY place I recommend buying a used vehicle.

Just traded up 2 years later!

Just traded in a car I purchased from Performance two years ago for an upgrade! They had a great selection of vehicles and the process couldn't have been any smoother! Will continue to return and have recommended to family and friends looking for cars!

Dealer response

Thank you Kate for taking the time to write the review. We greatly appreciate your business and your input. It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle purchase. Wishing you the best... Robert General Manager

My 2002 Carola Toyota

Dealing with Performance was a breeze. They took care of all the paper work for me. I was in nd out of the dealership in about 30 minutes, no joke. I love these guys. I do recommend my family and friends to this place.

Dealer response

Steve, I am glad that we made your purchase a pleasurable experience and hope to see you again in the near future to assist your friends and family as well. Thank you, Robert General Manager

Will buy from again after 6 years

I bought a vehicle from this dealership almost 6 years ago and didn't realize when I went to go look at a Hummer I found online that it was the same company, they were just in a new location. My Daughter still drives the car I bought 6 years ago and all is well. I'm glad I found them again. Although I decided the Hummer was too big for me I will be checking out other trucks they have and definitely will be giving them my business again.

Dealer response

Hello Sam, Thank you for posting this review for Performance Auto Inc. So happy to hear your daughter is still with a Performance vehicle . At Performance we pride ourselves on delivering great cars at the right price. We look forward to seeing you soon! Rob- GM

A+ experience

A+ professional and friendly! And a pleasure to buy from! Thank you Robert

Dealer response

Hello Pete, thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to assist you with your next quality vehicle from Performance Auto! Rob-GM

Anthony from performance

Went looking for a car between the holidays and glad I checked out performance, Anthony showed me 3 cars in addition to car I found on Internet and found a SUV that fit better. My family loves it!

Dealer response

Hello Joseph, It was apleasure to help you with your next SUV. Please remember we have 200 vehicles to choose from. Please bring you friends and family by too. all the Best! Sales-Anthony

GREAT

I bought a scion xB today from here and let me tell u is a very professional and tip top quality thanks a lot guys

3.0

They were professional even tho I wasn't approved

Even tho I was unable to buy I would go back and try again in the future they had a very large selection and they were very professional.

outstanding performance

My recent visit was the second time doing business with progressive. My contacts were with Shane and Robert. They did not rush me in making a decision. And after my purchase I had a concern with the vehicle, what surprise me is that I was invited to return the vehicle for a further review. I was fully satisfied with their performance. Great job.