Performance Auto Incorporated

Sunday 11:00am–2:00pm
(631) 699-2365 (631) 699-2365

4.5

Great Experience

Great experience ! Bought my son a car in March that he needed to get back and forth to school. Everything we discussed originally has been followed through with Rob and the whole experience has been perfect Would definitely recommend !

Great People

I just purchased a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer for my son to travel back and forth to college the truck runs great and Rob and his team have been absolutely great people to deal with.

What a great buying experience...

What great experience.. Robert our salemen was outstanding ... No pressure and willing to work with you... I would highly recommend them for buying a used car..

Great experience

This is about the best buying experience I've had. I bought a Mercedes CL500 from them. Robert was incredibly helpful and responsive, and they made sure that I was completely satisfied with the car and the overall process - which was highly professional. There were no hidden fees, and the car was beautifully prepped. I also got a very good price on my trade-in.

Wonderful & pleasant to dealership

Purchased a 2005 GMC Envoy, great dealer to deal with, every part of purchase was great, no problems

very good experience

Simply put, this was as ez as 123. the vehicle I bought was a perfect fit for my family. the staff was very helpful and the whole buying process was amazing! thank you guys....

pleased with my purchase

Pleased with my purchase from performance auto. Would recommend to friends!

4.4

Great Service

Originally I had my eye on a specific car listed online but when I inquired about it the car had been sold already. They let me know they would be getting another car of the same make and model in a few days which they offered to call me about when it arrived which I agreed to. They called me back as soon as the car came in and I was able to get over the next day to have a look and it turned out this one was in even better shape than the last. I jumped at the opportunity to buy. I was very lucky to have got the call since the car I was looking at has been highly sought after. The whole process went very smoothly and was very enjoyable. Great customer service and very professional.

Thank you performance auto for a great deal on my new explorer. will def recommend to others

Thank you!

Thank you Rob! You made the process of getting my son a new car easy and quick! I'll be back!