Thrifty Car Sales - Coopersburg

I walked in to just look around and Roger explained

I walked in to just look around and Roger explained everything so clearly (1st time buyer here). I walked out with a New To Me car!!!! Thanks Roger!!!

How very lucky I feel to get the car I wanted, color,

How very lucky I feel to get the car I wanted, color, panoramic roof, auto start, heated seats, fully loaded, very low mileage, and got it within one day of expressing my desires to the owner. He along with his staff made the entire process a pleasure. The car was delivered to me freshly detailed like new. I totally recommend Joe and his staff as they are tremendously courteous and very knowledgeable. Go see them now, you won't be sorry.

Great sales and service at Thrifty.

I have been buying cars and having my cars serviced at Thrifty Car Sales in Coopersburg, PA for years. The staff and service dept. are always friendly and knowledgeable. I recently had 4 new tires installed, along with a complete detail. They also repaired all my dents and scratches. My car looks like it just came off the show room floor. What an amazing job by Thrifty. I couldn't be happier.

Many Thanks Yous Marc

Went in to purchase a 2013 Patriot Latitude SUV. A special thanks to Marc Lemke for his exceptional service, personability and working with me especially after having to cancel my contract due to unexpected plan changes taking me out of the country.

Purchasing a used Subaru

Marc lemke was very easy to work with and extremely helpful. Recommend if you are looking for a car to go to him. In and out experience

Easy car buy

Whole team is great! I was referred and what a great move. Thanks mike and Joe. Car came with great warranty easy loan good interest rates A+++++

1.0

15 jeep grand Cherokee original price 13491.00, miles...

15 jeep grand Cherokee original price 13491.00, miles 44900. Then they turn around same vehicle for 28981.00. Miles 69800, high priced 15500.00 over. I give them a big fat 0.

Consumer response

You can’t seem to get your cars and prices straight on the web, over priced.

They are awesome. They help me until the end... Matt...

They are awesome. They help me until the end... Matt and Mike and thanks too the whole business... I couldn't ask for another... Thank you

Found the Jeep I wanted online. Dan & Dalton made me feel...

Found the Jeep I wanted online. Dan & Dalton made me feel at ease and did not pressure me one bit!!! I couldn't get down to get the vehicle so they had it delivered!! AWESOME Experience

1.0

Be careful here

I was working with this dealer to buy a car. I was told by Dennis that it was unavailable (multiple times) for me to see because it was being worked on. I told him that I was coming through town, and would like to see the car - I live an hour away. Was told he did not want to show it to me because it was up on a lift and needed to be cleaned. After 3 days of this, I was called by Bolton. I think he was just following up on the lead from my AutoTrader inquiry. I told him I had been talking to Dennis, and I offered to put a $500 deposit on the car so they would not sell it out from under me. He said "Sure. Sounds great." He then could not figure out his computer to take the card info, and put me on the line with Dennis again. I told Dennis that I wanted to put a deposit on the car. He says "Ok. Great." I said, "Ok, call me back in 10 minutes, I am checking out of a store." (I did not want to be reading my CC info in line at a store) After an hour of no call I called back and was told that there was someone there looking at it on the lift, and if they didn't want it, they would let me have a chance at it. I asked why nobody called me back to take my deposit. I called back and was told by the manager, Dan, that 1. They never take deposits, and 2. Tough luck. That's the way it goes. You could have come to see the car. Apparently, the owner had been talking to someone else all along, and I was just the back up plan. To be clear, I have been ready to drive out to see the car with my trade in title in hand for 3 days, but was told multiple times I could not. I have rarely had to deal with this kind of old school "Used Car Dealer" mentality. Most dealers have integrity, and you can mostly trust what they say. The lack of forth rightness I have witnessed here would cause me to doubt anything this dealership says not only about the deal they are offering, but the condition of their cars.

Dealer response

John, Thank you for your feed back, Good or bad it is always welcome as it either confirms our strengths or where we need to improve. In this case there are several factors that we will correct immediately. I have no idea why Denis would not allow you to see the vehicle running, dirty or in any condition as we repair whatever the vehicle needs and are transparent to the customer on what we are doing or did. He has been written up and situation has been address. Second on the deposit, from what I understand you wanted to give the deposit the same day that someone was making a four hour trip to see this vehicle and would be only fair to allow them to see it as the same would have been for you. I can only tell you the situations in every department have been address, this is not how we like to conduct business in any form. Again thank you for bringing this to my attention and apologize this happen. Joe Balbi Dealer Principal

Dealer response