New 888-337-9071
Used 888-337-9065 Email Dealer
Service 888-337-9084

• Used Car Purchase

Purchased a used ATS from John Bearden , Sales Representative and Scott Alton, Pre-Own Manager - process was professionally handled and expedited in an efficient manner. Car needed some minor detail performed and dealer was agreeable to comply with all requests. Met Bryan Dover, Service Advisor who worked with me and took care of all issues. The entire staff I interacted with was and continues to be totally professional and demonstrate true concern that I as the customer am truly satisfied - and I am.

I've worked with John and Scott for a long time, and look forward to many more years to come. Thank you for your business and kind words! - Nelson

• Sales

Thank you! I enjoy working with Scott as well. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. - Nelson

Scott gave us excellent customer service. He went above and beyond to help us find the right CTS for us. He stayed overtime to work through the purchase after our work hours. Scott Levine and Andrews Cadillac plus their entire team are an amazing and first class sales people. They made the purchase a very smooth and easy process from beginning to end . We will recommend anyone to Scott at Andrews.

• Great Dealer

Great dealer. Smooth buying process. Easy to get in touch and great follow through on their part. Very helpful but not "overly" helpful.

• Kevin Guthrie

Thanks Kevin! - Nelson

I was very pleased with the courteousness and professionalism Kevin Guthrie displayed as he paired my phone after I had a new battery installed in my XTS last week. Sharon M. Fisher

Thanks Kevin! - Nelson

• body shop

Thank you! - Nelson

Mark Moyer was a true professional and kept me informed of all issues while repairing my car. The finished repairs were exceptional- would use dealer repair shop again. Great experience.

• Paulette Rich

I always have a good experience with Andrew's Cadillac. People are alway eager to help and make things easier for their customers.

Much appreciated. - Nelson

Much appreciated. - Nelson

• Cadillac Service at its best!

The service department treated me with respect and took care of my minor issue within minutes. Great service at a great place to buy a car.

Thank you for your kind words! - Nelson

Thank you for your kind words! - Nelson

• Not the best experience I've ever had

To start with, when we walked up to a service adviser we were left standing for at least 5 to 10 minutes while she talked on the phone w/out any kind of greeting or an I'll be with you in just a moment. Didn't start us out w/warm fuzzy feelings I can tell you. It took a long time for the repair and service. When we did get the car back it was supposed to have been washed. It was actually dirtier that when we left it - very dirty water spots ALL over the car! We had to wash the car immediately upon arriving home. I appreciate having the car washed after service but it should not leave the car dirtier than when we started.

I'm sorry it wasn't a great experience. If you need to contact me so we can get things back on track, please give me a call at 615-373-3800. Thank you for your feedback. - Nelson NelsonAndrews@AndrewsCadillac.com

• 2016 ATS V Lease

Thank you! - Nelson

Very Knowledgeable (Scott Levine) sales staff and management. Not only of their own cars but of the competition (BMW M & MB AMG). The best deal within a 300 miles radius. Most importantly, is the service and attention to detail in the car delivery and set up.

• Clint