New 888-337-9071 888-337-9071
Service 888-337-9084 888-337-9084

• Used Car Purchase

Purchased a used ATS from John Bearden , Sales Representative and Scott Alton, Pre-Own Manager - process was professionally handled and expedited in an efficient manner. Car needed some minor detail performed and dealer was agreeable to comply with all requests. Met Bryan Dover, Service Advisor who worked with me and took care of all issues. The entire staff I interacted with was and continues to be totally professional and demonstrate true concern that I as the customer am truly satisfied - and I am.

I've worked with John and Scott for a long time, and look forward to many more years to come. Thank you for your business and kind words! - Nelson

• Wonderful experience finding a car to lease!

My husband and I were helped by Scott Levine and I really can say we had a great experience. Not only was he very thorough and took the time to try and find a good deal for both of us, but he actually came to our house and helped us figure out our cars and to bring paperwork to us. We have four small children so it is difficult to bring everyone out to the car dealer so Scott offered to come to us to get my car for service while my husband was at work. I have never had anyone offer to help me like this and I am very grateful. Not once did I feel like we were just some customers that he needed to get a sale out of. I highly recommend this dealer and ask for Scott!

Thank you! i enjoy working with Scott as well. We truly appreciate your business and that you took the time to provide feedback. Thank you again! Nelson

• New XT5 Purchase

Excellent experience with sales and F&I team members. Highly recommend this store.

Much appreciated. Thank you! Nelson

Much appreciated. Thank you! Nelson

• Excellent experience

Thank you very much! - Nelson

My experience at Andrews Cadillac was exceptional.... I was not in the market for a Cadillac but Scott Levine ended up showing me a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe they had in stock- this car is in beautiful shape and drives like a dream..... I am over the moon happy with both the car and the service I received from Scott and Kenny in financing.

Thank you very much! - Nelson

• Sales

Thank you! I enjoy working with Scott as well. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. - Nelson

Scott gave us excellent customer service. He went above and beyond to help us find the right CTS for us. He stayed overtime to work through the purchase after our work hours. Scott Levine and Andrews Cadillac plus their entire team are an amazing and first class sales people. They made the purchase a very smooth and easy process from beginning to end . We will recommend anyone to Scott at Andrews.

• Great Dealer

Great dealer. Smooth buying process. Easy to get in touch and great follow through on their part. Very helpful but not "overly" helpful.

• Kevin Guthrie

Thanks Kevin! - Nelson

I was very pleased with the courteousness and professionalism Kevin Guthrie displayed as he paired my phone after I had a new battery installed in my XTS last week. Sharon M. Fisher

Thanks Kevin! - Nelson

• body shop

Thank you! - Nelson

Mark Moyer was a true professional and kept me informed of all issues while repairing my car. The finished repairs were exceptional- would use dealer repair shop again. Great experience.

• Paulette Rich

I always have a good experience with Andrew's Cadillac. People are alway eager to help and make things easier for their customers.

Much appreciated. - Nelson

Much appreciated. - Nelson

• Cadillac Service at its best!

The service department treated me with respect and took care of my minor issue within minutes. Great service at a great place to buy a car.

Thank you for your kind words! - Nelson