New 866-441-2089 Dealer Website
Service 866-441-2096

3.5
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Awesome dealership awesome experience

I had been car shopping for about 2 weeks and my last stop was Toyota. I was impressed by the greetings I received by Omar and the assistance from Sam when negotiating a deal they were pleasent and I got my new Corolla2015 and couldnt be happier. Thanks guys!

• do not go to this dealership

I services my Sienna at this dealership. the staff are very nice but don't expect everything to go right. after servicing my car i noticed that my front bumper is scraped and has touch up paint on it. So instead of letting me know they scraped my car they just put touch up paint on it. 3 weeks later when i washed my car i saw the touch up paint and it has been so long so there is nothing i can do. What a responsible dealership!!!! the last time i went to services my car there their car wash broke off my antenna and this time they scraped my car... i will not go back this dealership again.