4.3
  • Not pleased.

I would not recommend doing business with this auto dealership. My wife and I bought a truck with them and we were very unsatisfied with the outcome of the transaction. It took them 2 months to paid off our trade-in. Also, it took them 3 months to give us the title. I couldn't drive the truck for a month because it wasn't registered because I didn't have the title. Lie after lie on when they would give us the title, we finally decided to hire an attorney. It was then when they decided to mail us the title. Do not buy your car here if you want to avoid problems.

• Professional Service; Recommended Car Sales

For prospective buyers: This is a family-owned and family-operated business that serves as both a car maintenance/repair shop and a dealer, though they hire a few employees, including Steve, who, for my purposes, served as a car salesman. Overall, the customer service was, in confirmation of many of the other reviews I read prior to my business here, very good and very professional. However, I have not purchased a car from a dealer before, so I do not have comparative value to offer. Nevertheless, I would recommend working with King's Quality Auto Sales. I tried to barter the price of the car down, but their only price adjustment was marginal, at best, on the claim that they were already loosing money on the listed price in order to clear inventory and restock for the new year. There is, of course, a chance that the number they showed me for which they purchased the vehicle was manipulated to back this up, but there is no proof of that, and their demeanor was otherwise professional. I ended up purchasing the car even without substantial negotiating power based on the quality of the car, the quality of the business, and the warranty offered (see their website). I had a few complaints/concerns about the car after a test drive (noise in engine, wheels needed alignment, gas gauge fluctuation), all of which they addressed for me prior to final payment. Please note that I purchased the car two days ago, so I do not have any followup comments, and hope that I will not need any (aka, warranty claim)!

• Exceptional Customer Service

I recently purchased a jeep wrangler from Kings. I had called ahead to check to see what was available and Bob was more than willing to help me find what I needed. Bob even picked me up from the airport while my vehicle was being serviced. You do not see that kind of customer service much any more. I was so impressed with my experience with this dealer that i recommended them to my family who also bought a car from Kings.

• Exceptional Service

When I inquired about the Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Bob Geiger responded within 24 hours. When visiting the dealership during my lunch break with my dad the next day, Bob wasn’t there, but Mr. Steve Angelo ensured me that he would be more than happy to help me out. Some of the selling key points were: the customization of the vehicle, navigation, price, and the patience, flexibility and customer service skills Kings Quality Auto Sales and Mr. Angelo possess. While visiting Kings Quality Auto Sales, I had the opportunity to wallow in their 20+ years of experience and procure the cream of the crop vehicle I was looking for. Even though I live in Missouri, I was more than pleased to make the 40 minute drive to Overland Park, Kansas to visit Kings Quality Auto Sales because I knew that they were going to treat me to their exceptional service and put my needs and wants first. Their inventory includes a plethora of various car makes and models to select from. I will definitely tell all of my friends and family about my experience with Kings Quality Auto Sales, so that they can also indulge in driving the car of their dreams.

• Exceptional Business

When I first inquired about a Jeep Wrangler Sahara via email, Bob Gaiser emailed me within 24 hours. When I went to view the vehicle and test drive the vehicle during my lunch break with my dad Bob wasn’t there, but Mr. Steve Angelo was and proceeded to ensure me that he could help me out. My dad and I test drove the car for a little bit and I immediately fell in love with the car. The key selling points for me were: the customization of the vehicle both inside and out, the navigation system, how smooth the ride was, pricing, amongst the high level of flexibility and customer service that the dealer and Mr. Angelo possess. Being a young adult, I wanted to choose a car that not only would last me, but I also wanted the cream of the crop. At Kings Quality Auto Sales, I wallowed in their 20+ years of experience while finding what I was looking for and more. Even though I do live in the Missouri side, if I ever needed another car I wouldn’t hesitate to make the 40 minute drive to another state to check out Kings Quality Auto Sales cars because I know that they will provide me with the best service and a plethora of inventory to select from. I definitely recommend this dealership and without a doubt I will be telling all of my friends and family about my experience, so that they can also have the opportunity to indulge in driving their dream cars.

• Great experience!

We bought a VW EOS from Kings. Checked NADA and Kelly Blue Book and we got a nice price on the car. They followed through with everything they said they would do. John was excellent. Even offered to drive me to and from work while we got the seat repaired. They said that there threshold for replacing wear and tear items was between 20 and 30%. I normally take a car to an independent mechanic but did not this time until after we bought it. It checked out great. My mechanic said it was a very clean car.

• Simple Honest No Hassel

I bought a Jeep Wrangler from this dealer. He called me a few times to confirm the vehicle was still available. When arriving at the lot, he was great. No pressure and showed me all the facts and data about prices. He didn't try to hide anything or use pressure tactics. We instead just talked facts and came to a good deal for both of us in under 15 minutes. You should definitely go here.

• Very professional, highly recommended

I bought a 2007 Toyota Prius from King's Auto and had a 5 star experience. Going in, we were unsure what to expect but our salesmen John was very professional and a pleasure to work with. He gave me an awesome deal on the car I wanted and allowed me to trade in my vehicle with major mechanical problems for more money than it was probably worth. Overall, I would highly recommend King's Auto.

• Excellent Buying Experience! Best warranty

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future with all of your vehicle needs. Thanks, Kings Quality Auto Sales.

Bob was excellent to deal with. Between our busy schedule and work, my wife and I had a hard time coming by before they closed. Bob was awesome to deal with over the phone, up front and honest and a genuinely nice guy to talk to and work with. Saw the car we were interested in on a Sunday, started our conversations with Bob on Monday and worked through the week until we finally had time to stop by Friday night. Bob stayed late to help us out and I can say this was the easiest, fastest, no hassle car buying experience I have ever experienced. After buying and selling over 11 vehicles in the past two years I can say I have spent a lot of time in a dealership and our experience at Kings was by far the best. Both of us were very impressed in the quality of his inventory, definitely no junk and everything was very nice and priced very reasonable. Besides finding one of the cleanest 2008 cars on the market for a very good price, the warranty was way too good to pass up. Took all of five minutes to negotiate the best out the door price and we signed papers in the next ten. Spent quite a while just chatting with Bob and I can honestly say both my wife and I had a great time. Would highly recommend Bob and Kings auto. I will be passing the word around. Not going to find this quality of inventory anywhere else. Thanks again Bob, the whole family is enjoying the Saab!

• 8 Vehicles and counting!

I have purchased 4 cars for my own use and 4 others for my children from Bob G. I have to say going in, I understand they are used cars and while any dealer can go through the car to make sure it is sound, it doesn't mean something is not going to fail 10 days after you bought it. Bob has always worked to fix or find me someone who can fix the car for a reasonable price. I currently have 2 E Class Mercedes purchased from Bob and will likely buy my next used car from him as well. I really appreciate his candor and straight forward approach. It has been a good enough experience to drive from Lee's Summit many times.