• Great family dealership. Excellent service team.

Service team knows me and my vehicle, and greets me by name. Handled service as a drop-off without appointment. Vehicle ready / out front when I came to pick it up. Saturday hours very convenient. And I dropped off a winter-dirty vehicle, and it came back clean. Thanks for the wash!

John, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for continually choosing Volkswagen Gallery for your vehicle needs. Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Great customer service.

The customer service and the price seemed reasonable. I would consider buying another VW from this dealership based on the customer service I received.

Mandeep, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Volkswagen Gallery, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Great car buying experience

I was extremely pleased with my salesman Eddie Addeche. He went above and beyond to help me buy the car I was looking for. The process was fast and efficient. He went out of his way to make sure the whole process went smoothly. I was very grateful for his help. He not only sells cars but makes sure there is a relationship between the customer and dealership.

Michele, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear Eddie was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Great Service

Helpful, thorough service and friendly personnel. I also appreciated the help I received in ordering special gear. Overall great experience.

Julie, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Volkswagen Gallery! If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Great Service, Exceptional Customer care

The service team is really great. Every one of them made good impression and extended their almost care. Specially Frank.

Thank you for the feedback, Vishnu! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Excellent service!

Excellent service. Professional and courteous staff. Friendly staff and they always put the customer first! Would definitely recommend to others!

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, Connie!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as professional, friendly, and courteous. We look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• TDI Modification Repair/ software

Easy to book an appointment, service people very friendly but professional. They made sure all questions were answered before I left.

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments, Therese!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as professional, friendly, and courteous. We look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Good Price

The car I was interested in was below book value. I didn't buy it because I decided to look for a different style.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Amie. We appreciate your feedback. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Great service

Super easy to get a test drive, and they took a car off the showroom floor so that I could drive the exact model I was interesting in buying.

We appreciate the kind words, Alistair. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team

• Service Review

Great, responsive staff! Facilities are excellent and service is done in a timely manner. Great, caring service mgr. Gene Robbins.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback. It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as a friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again! Regards, Volkswagen Gallery Team