• Great!!!

I have been here a few times over the last few years while on the market for a car. (Not yet purchased a car from them.. but planning on it!!) Every single time I stop in to look at cars and to ask questions, every single salesman has been absolutely wonderful. I have never met such friendly sales people! I know a few people who ONLY purchase from here and love it! Keep it up. I remember i came in and wanted to test drive a Chevy Cobalt and the key would not go into the ignition and the sales person was very genuine in his concern and made sure to have it checked, he also suggested other cars for me to test drive that fit my needs. Thank you for that!

Thank You so much for your kind words. We try hard to get the best units we can, price them to sell, thank for telling other people were they can find us!!

• Recommended

I bought a 2006 Cadillac CTS from River Cities. It's a very nice car and was an as is purchase and after 5 months I have had to spend $2500.00 on repairs. This is not the fault of River Cities. I am a mechanic with 40 year experience and I know they did not know about the issues this car had. I came back to the dealer and I am wanting to trade for another car on their lot after repairs are made on the CTS. The salesman Ron is very good and understanding. I know he is required to follow the owners policy. They made an awesome deal for the trade, very very fair. The only problem is Ron is not allowed to hold the car for the few days it's going to take repair my car. Again not his fault. I want to trade a car I paid $6500.00 and now have $9000.00 in for a car they are asking $7400.00 for. I also have agreed to pay $1500.00 boot in the trade. The car I want is a better car and two years newer. Now I know what an as is used car purchase is and the problems I've had are not at all River Cities fault. As with any used vehicle purchase, I of all people should have done my research. I feel that if I could talk to the owner and explain the situation with him, he would agree to hold to car I want to trade for. The problem is there is no contact info for the owner. Not on the website or the Facebook page. My only hope to make the trade is if no one buys the car or Ron reads this review and pleads my case with the owner. I found out today my car won't be done until 9/11/17 four business days. Anyway If this works out, River Cities will have a 2006 Cadillac CTS that is maroon that is perfect and now needs nothing. I will recommend this car to anyone. I will keep this car for many years if the one I like better is sold. Still I recommend this dealer to everyone. The entire inventory consist of high end preowned vehicles.

• Buying a car should always be this great!

I've never anything but positive stuff about these folks. I'll most likely be a repeat customer!

Thank you for your positive comments. We know people have lots of choices and we really appreciate you choosing us.

• Best used cars in the Tri-State

I bought my first car from River Cities back in o8 because my dad suggested them. I'm glad I listened. Simply put, I'm in the market for a car again and will definitely be buying there. I can't imagine taking my business anywhere else.

Thank you so much Christina for your wonderful review of our dealership. As we all find out in life our parents know a lot about what's going on don't they! We will do everything we can to keep up the same customer service you have enjoyed here with us. Looking forward to dealing with you again for sure.

• Mort Willis vehicle owner

My wife and I have purchases four cars from them in the past 17 years - every car has been a good one - their prices are very competitive

We thank you so very much for such a great review, you have indeed been a faithful customer over the years.

• River Cities Motors

Great service and great qualities of cars!!! I have bought several cars from this dealership and have enjoyed each of them.

WOW thank you Myra for such a great review, and once again thanks for all your support, as we know so very well it takes repeat customers like you for us to succeed!

• Repeat Customer

Easy to deal with - seem to have a good selection - we have purchased 2 quality cars from them in the past 2 years. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a good used car.

We are humbled by your very nice comments about our dealership, we do the very best we can to do things the right way. We can only succeed by having repeat customers like yourself and for that we say thank you very much.

• Never contacted

Never called me or emailed me on my request. Been to the dealership a handful of times and never been talked to.

We get so many emails that ask for more information and feel we list everything we can plus at lease 25 pictures of each car, we reply by asking you to contact us as I know from experience not wanting calls during dinner etc. If we have done anything that has offended you we would like to apologize for sure.

• Great Place To Buy

Ive purchased 2 cars through River Cities I first bought a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr it gave me may miles of service. Then I bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu and it has been a great car also. I recommend them for used cars because every other used car lot I had looked at the cars were ragged out. This is a great place looking to purchase another car from them soon.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard to keep units that are road worthy as anyone knows they are preowned and that things can always go wrong, but we will continue are best to keep folks like you coming back as we know that repeat business is what we all strive for. Again thanks for your business.

• Don't want to sell cars

Here's the deal out of 19 reviews we have 15 reviews of 4-5 Stars, seems strange to hear all this from one customer.

Arrived on the lot and started looking - no one ever came out to see if we needed any help. My brother went in to find someone, who then came out and only said, "do you want to test drive it?" Test drove the car with power mirror not working, with 4.5 yr old battery in it, only to find car had 20,000 more miles than listed on website. With all that he only would come down $300. Very rude manner in dealing with customers who have cash in hand ready to buy. Their los - I will take my money elsewhere!