Call This Dealer

Used

• #Certify

Had to come out and support the mecca of rides #truth Certify realize your worth and manifest your dreams #soul Their assurance never leaves me #YES U...nlimited likes on my Jeep Liberty #ThankYOU The vibe so right here #topchoice If there's one thing you should do in rides...surround yourself with positive influences and share the spirit. #Certify

• Very Responsive :)

Very Responsive :) Feel as if they give real value on used cars. Even after purchasing Certified Motors is proactive in addressing any issues from ch...arging up my A/C to helping me all the way thru inspection and tags I think the one guy has been there for like 20 years and keeps on top of things. The whole staff is very pleasant.

• great service

This place is exactly what I wanted - Armen is very knowledgeable, knows his makes and models and is really honest and forthright about what what he h...as in stock. It was a breath of fresh air working with him after the big dealerships I had visited. I came away with a great truck feeling like I'd done a fair deal with a decent guy. I'd recommend this place to anyone who doesn't want to be ripped off.

• Satisfaction

Fine example of upstanding car dealer with client satisfaction paramount! I required an automobile suitable for commuting purposes to law school and i...nternship opportunity. A friend in the insurance industry vouched for the reputation of Certified Motors and so I moved forward with purchase. In summation, I could not be happier. Case closed.

• Customer very satisfied

Give customers everything that is expected. Begin by treating patrons with respect and actually listening to needs---no slick overtalking or the like..... Permit reasonable test drive and mechanical inspection of autos. Authorized discounts and flexibility in payment schedule. Noted inspection guarantee and warranty processes. Handled all the paperwork for DMV registration and title and temporary tags so that we were able to drive home immediately. Privilege working the deal and ultimate purchase.

• sweet lady

talk 4like a week an more with the lady there U will no her causa how sweet she being all time helpfull anyways i wind up not in toyotaa i 1st seen ...and did a so sgood on the honda instead it wasa no vape car lmbo it clean and all good

• Way better deal in person

looked online to find good price on a Hyundai which is how I found this dealer to begin with. once I got here was able to work a even better deal sinc...e I was paying in cash. had a test drive last week and it went great but dint have my cash til after Xmas so here I am today picking up the car. Yes!

• Got my FREEDOM

got my freedom from buses and begging for rides. Cool guys at certified got me in perfect car affordable and attractive with really low payments.

• No Money Down

I was pleasantly surprised. Sad to say my credit is in the toilet. Still, Calvin showed me how to get a sharp Impala with no money down! I'm on a tigh...t budget like everyone else sho I had to shop around a lot. I almost could not beleive it when he told me I was approved. All it took was 1/2 an hour too. I drove home my new chevy that afternoon. If you feel like you deserve a break this is the place.

• T Riffic

T-Riffic!!! Happened across this dealer as we drove on Rt 40 (good idea paitning building bright yellow by the way). We were on a limited budget but y...ou know we still expected to get something decent and most importantly- reliable with our money. When we stopped in they greeted us with no pressure - they have a lot of cars there so we figured they must sell a lot and the sign said warranty up to 4 years so that's comforting too. SO we found a couple of suv's we liked and did the test drive thing. Once we settled on onewe talked it over a while and - even though we hate negotiating - our salesman turned out to be pretty cool to work with, which you don't find a lot of places. Eventually we worked out a good deal and never really broke a sweat. all in all it was a terrific experience.

Certified Motors