Jaguar-Land Rover Sacramento

• Excellent Dealership

Thank you Mike! We so appreciate your business and feedback! Please call us if you have any other questions! Cheers!

There are many great dealerships with helpful people that sell and service good cars. Then there's Niello Jaguar in Sacramento, California. It is truly an excellent culture of people who create this great dealership! When it comes to selling a quality product, ensuring that the buyer is pleased with the sale & the car and exceeding customer expectations, at Niello Jaguar these things are second nature. They have acted in the most professional and respectful and bend over backward way to keep me happy, even after the sale, even though I live 2100 miles away. Even here in Chicago, they made repairs to my vehicle they thought should have been fixed before I bought it. I looked all over the country for an '05-'08 Super V8. I had cars inspected in four states. None showed better in pictures and eventually in person than the car I found in Sacramento. It was certainly the farthest destination. After comparing 40+ Super V8 and Vanden Plas models, I decided to go to Sacramento and check out the one they had in inventory with the full intention of buying it and driving it back to Chicago. They repaired several major items before I ever saw the car. After we inked the deal their General Manager, Richard Farler, had the heater core replaced. It took all day but he didn't charge me. He arranged for transportation for me at his cost. Now back in Chicago, we identify a suspension issue. He's fixing that for me too. These were the final over the top steps Niello Jaguar did for me. Before the purchase there's the work of my Sales Consultant, Zach Mongston. He is a great listener, professional in his manner, enthusiastic with his clients at all times, and responsible above and beyond he even came in on his days off to help me with the purchase logistics. I asked for well over 60 additional photos of the car and Zach took all of them. He arranged for many special items with my car before I arrived from cleaning to polishing the wheels to buffing the entire car. At one point he was taking care of small cleaning details just to make the car spotless for me. I don't think he ever received a commission on my purchase due to the negative gross on the car. Finally, at the heart of any service company is its dedicated employees. Todd Landvik, Used Car Manager and Daniel Giles, Sales Manager both were instrumental in working on details before I arrived that kept my stay in Sacramento to a minimum, they helped me ship my own car back to Chicago and expedited the paperwork. Jorge Vega, the man of the year to me, fixed so many things on my car. He really made my purchase possible. I would have walked away if that car didn't run so well and would have kicked myself if it fell apart after I bought it. Gina Parr, Jackie Edwards and Cara Feld made the finance portion and paperwork before, during and after happen seamlessly and flawlessly. And while I was waiting for two days while Jorge did repairs in the back, Tonya Stoup in service, Spencer Sughrue in sales and Ailya Ireland-Shelton in the office kept me company and made me feel like a part of the Niello family. There are many times I want to write a bad review about some service, not many times when I feel like writing a good one. With Niello Jaguar's "out of the park" service and dealership culture I don't see how I could not write a true review of my experience. Thank you all. Mike Lind

• great sale person

i was happy with the deal and the car that i bought i will buy another car next time

• Highline Service from a Highline Dealer!

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 Range Rover Sport from Scott Johnson in Sales. We live 2 hours north of Sacramento in Redding CA. We were able to easily negotiate the deal over the phone with a trade in and when we drove down to the dealership Scott had the vehicle and the paperwork all ready for us. We were in and out in 45 minutes Thank You Scott! Upon Delivery we noticed a minor repair that needed to be made by the service dept. I was contacted by Shannon in Service she was very polite and friendly and made arrangements for the driver to come up to Redding to pick up my vehicle make the required repair (headliner) not only did they accommodate me at my house by picking up the vehicle but left me with a very nice Jaguar F-Type as a service loaner. The Service and Sales departments at this dealership are first class and they have earned a customer for life! Thank you for the Excellent Service all around!

• Super service!

I purchased a XJL Portfolio and was very impressed by the overall service and (particularly) the friendliness of the entire staff at the dealership. Neil replied to my initial inquire immediately. Spencer handled the purchase in a very professional manner, and was very pleasant to deal with, as was Dan in the finance department. Overall, this was as good an experience as I ever had in dealings with other dealerships.

• AZIMOVA MADINA

Thank you! I bought car at this dealer! Good job guys! Thanks a lot! Service is excellent !!! I will recommend you to my friends!