Billion Auto - Southtown (Chevrolet Buick)

(5.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Billion Southtown

I live in southeast Iowa I found our 2007 truck online traded in 2003 GMC they delivered 2007truck. The 3500 HD dually was just like they said it was.... Had trouble getting title into Iowa they worked hard to get that accomplished . Was problem with Towing update and they paid for it very pleased with service

That's great to hear, Wendell! Glad Billion Auto was able to help you out! We sure do appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great experience at Billion Auto Southtown!

I had a great experience at Billion Southtown. We put the entire Corvette trade towards a 2014 Camaro Convertible deal together over the phone and vi...a emails with James V. We made the 3.5 hour drive to Worthing, SD and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Great costumer service, great price and great trade value. I would highly recommend them. I would definitely make the long drive back to Billion Auto Southtown to make another purchase.

Roger, that is a great review and we are so happy that you took the time to post it! We thank you very much for your business and look forward to seei...ng you again!

• new car purchase

Purchased a new Equinox -- Delightful experience and very knowledgable sales person

That's great to know, Chuck! Thanks for the comments and enjoy that new Equinox!

• Great Dealership

I always get treated like a King at Billion Southtown from Salesman (Keith Millage). to the guys in Service (Joshua and Monte). I Have all my service ...on my personal vehicle along my company vehicle done there.

Mike, we are so glad you are a Billion Southtown client! We appreciate your loyalty and thanks for pointing out the names of the guys that give you gr...eat service!

• Red Shannon

It is always a treat to return to South Town to lease or purchase a new vehicle. Thanks South Town and Keith

Thanks Red! We love seeing comments like yours and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Network Engineer

Quick turn around getting a new vehicle from a totaled one.

Thanks Heath! Glad we could help you out with some new wheels! We appreciate your business!

• Another Vehicle from Southtown!!!

I believe this is my 6th vehicle purchased from Billion Southtown. Always pleasant on every level and listen to me every time in regards to budget an...d allowing me to get best deal. Thanks again

Thank you, Jeff! We at Southtown Chevrolet value your business and appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review!

• Ernest & Marlys Jensen

WE had a good experience.

Ernest, we appreciate the 5 star review! And, even more so, we appreciate your business!

• New loyal costumer!

I had such a great experience at Billion Southtown! Great costumer service! Great prices, great deals! I would highly recommend!

Sarah. we are happy to hear that you had a great experience at Southtown! Thanks for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you in the future... at Billion Auto!

• Great experience

Bo was an excellent sales person that got me taken care of at a great price! Would recommend buying your next vehicle here!

So glad to hear you had a great sales person! We really try to take care of our customers so this is the kind of review we are pleased to see! Thanks ...for taking the time to give us 5 stars!

Billion Auto - Southtown (Chevrolet Buick)
47025 SD-44 Worthing, SD 57077