Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

414 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 13, 2018

Extremely impressed with Butler Auto Sales. The sales person, Brandan, drove the car I was interested in to my home an hour and a half away for me to test... drive it. This dealership has excellent customer service and no pressure sales. They go over a checklist for the vehicle and replace or repair any issues. They put new tires on, new brakes & wipers, oil change and there was over a half a tank of gas provided. The owner came out and introduced himself and thanked me for my business. My local dealerships could learn a few things from Butler Auto about customer service. Today I received a hand written thank you note. I would definitely recommend Butler Auto Sales to anyone looking for a used car!

August 31, 2018

I have to say I had a wonderful experience today at this Dealer. I've owned my car for 6 months & was worried if I would get helped out after... my tires were shot and my front brakes were to the metal. They replaced my brakes & 2 tires at no charge taking a huge relief off our shoulders (we of course purchased 2 additional tires). Mike, Doug, Phil & Leon were friendly, professional and compassionate. I was so pleased with how we were treated here and we will be telling our friends, family and neighbors about Butlers in Sidney NY. Thank you so much to the staff for helping us out today, you have earned our business for sure! Michele Donovan

August 26, 2018

Brandon was awesome to deal with when looking for a used truck. He made the process easy. The facilities were great and was very impressed with their professionalism.

August 23, 2018

We was 100% satisfied with our service we was given. Walked in with expecting another pushy dealer, like last dealer ship we had visited. This was not... at all what we experienced. At first we didnt find exactly what we wanted but our sales person Connor was great He said he keep a eye out for us and give us a call when something came in. Wasn't even a full 24 hours he had called us with a vehicle he thought would match , and he was right On! We loved it! The overall atmosphere at Bulters was great! Looking forward to do services with them in future and would recommend to all my friends n family to shop local at Butlers Auto!!

August 21, 2018

This is the 3rd vehicle that my husband and myself have purchased thur butler's auto sales over the years. The service is great, the salesman are... great at the jobs. Phil helped us with our recent purchase of a Subaru legacy. He's is a amazing sales person was quick to come out in the poaring rain to talk and answer any question we had. He's a motivated salesman thats not pushy in anyway that has a great future in what he does. We believe butler's auto sales is a great place to purchase a vehicle. Highly recommended.

August 17, 2018

Our salesperson, Brandon Collins, made the purchase of our Jeep Patriot go very smoothly. After making a few dealer purchases over the years, this was... the quickest purchase we have experienced. Every member of this dealership are very pleasant and friendly. Thank you Brandon and the staff of Butler Auto Sales!

August 9, 2018

All employees were very very helpful! They helped me to find a car which was in my price range and suitable for my needs. I found the car which I liked... and was very suitable for me. I drove it to test it out, the salesman furnished me with a history of the car, and explained the preparation which they would do before the final sale. The car was then delivered to me with all the insurance and registration finished. This was a wonderful experience.

August 8, 2018

Contacted Phil Youngs with car idea and price and he found exactly what I wanted within 3 weeks of looking. Very professional during entire process!!!... I would recommend Phil to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle! If its not on the lot, he will find it.

August 8, 2018

I emailed Butler to inquire about a vehicle. Philip replied right away, and was extremely accommodating. Due to extenuating circumstances I was unable... to move forward with test driving or purchasing the vehicles, but if my circumstances change I would contact them again about purchasing a vehicle.

August 3, 2018

Absolutely love this dealership. Very kind, caring staff that actually Listen to what you want. Very knowledgeable and car was ready in timely fashion.... Very clean facilities. Very clean vehicle upon pick up. Would not hesitate to recommend this Dealership! Have already told people of my positive experience.