• Great Service!!

Todd and Tyler are the most customer-friendly guys you could ever hope to deal with. They put us in the truck we wanted to test drive right away, and we ended up buying it. Went in with an idea and went home with a new truck. It doesn't get better than that!!

• Awesome people!!

Todd and Karl were so great getting My Dad and I into the car that we wanted. thanks guys!!!

• Lola Hoyt

Best car buying experience ever.Everyone was very helpful and accommodating.

Best car buying experience ever.Everyone was very helpful and accommodating.

• Great dealership

We have bought many vehicles and always work with Mark. He does a great job.

We have bought many vehicles and always work with Mark. He does a great job.

• Retired

Todd went well and above for us , def would recommend butler auto sales

Todd went well and above for us , def would recommend butler auto sales

• Marsha G Muller

I have been dealing with Butler Auto Sales for several years now. They always treat me with respect and help me find what I am looking for. To me Mark Bryden is a top-notch person to deal with and he is willing to go that extra mile to help me in any way that he can.

• The best car service

I walk into butler for the first time and fell in love with the first car that I spotted

• Excellent, friendly service!

Our experience dealing with Patrick and Todd couldn't have been better. Both were friendly, courteous, and made buying our car a pleasant experience. Patrick had both cars we were interested in test driving ready to go before we got there, and was willing and able to answer all of our questions. This was our first time visiting and/or purchasing from this dealership. Regardless of this, we were treated with respect and weren't "pressured" at all. We would absolutely recommend this dealership to others!

• Robert

Very good dealership. Entire staff and owner are extremely polite and helpful.

Very good dealership. Entire staff and owner are extremely polite and helpful.

• My one stop shopping for cars

My experience with butler was awesome. There was no pressure on my purchase. Very friendly and laid back service. Great with his knowledge of the information given and making sure my car needs are met. Kevin your the greatest!