Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Butler Auto Sales & Jeff

Easy Peasy! Came in one day and Jeff Newman delivered to my house in Walton the very next day. Thank you Butler Auto Sales! Happy Holidays!

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

I was very pleased with everyone at the dealership. They were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to to my friends and family.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

awesome service and always make you feel right at home. the buying process is easy, and they make you feel like your not getting a bad deal.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

Great bunch of guys and it was a pleasure doing business with Jeff Newman and the team! They made the transaction stress free! Will be sure to send family members and friends for their vehicle purchases.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

the staff at butler auto sales are very helpful. they got us a very nice car fast and respectably. i would recomend them to anybody and we appreciate everything they did thank you to all who helped. thank you respectfully Brian Worden. Thank you very much

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales

amazing service highly recommeded bulters for a new car if you need one best in the area come see them for a car toady thanks

Family Car Shopping Vibes

I’m a lot of delayed here, but I purchased my Nissan Rogue in February. I had previously bought a rogue sport from them in July 2020, but just was too small for my needs. Here I am, 9 months later, I still absolutely love my car and am so thankful Phil convinced me test drive a Rogue SV instead of the other car I originally intended to look at. If you want a car dealership that goes above and beyond (including measuring the trunk to determine if the wheelchair you didn’t bring with you can fit), remembers exactly who you are and treats you like family this is 100% the place for you.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

friendly, and knowledgeable have bought a number of vehicles in the past and will recommend anyone to buy from Jeff. thanks for all the great service...

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

We were very pleased with everyone at the dealership. They were all friendly and very helpful. We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc. Mr.Jeff Newman

Great service good quality of work sales process was quick and easy sales team was more than accomidating i highly recommend this dealership to those in the market for a new car or truck.