Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeff @ Butlers

Jeff Newman was very helpful. Went into dealership looking for a particular truck and they didn't have one. He assured me he could find me one. One week later I get a call and went home with the next day with my new truck. Thanks!

Butler Auto Sales....Jeff Newman

This was a nice first experience buying a vehicle. Jeff was a great salesman and Tyler was great in financing. Overall this was a terrific experience.

Butler Auto...J.Newman

This is my second vehicle I have bought from Butler's. Both experiences were absolutely awesome. Everyone was so helpful and made it a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Butler's to anyone. Jeff was the best, thank you so much!

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

willing to help no matter how it will take, and very understanding with or with out credit. very people friendly, and welcoming environment. happy with my purchase.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

it was great jeff is a super nice cool guy and the process was really easy feeling very satisfied with how everything went so yeah

Jeff Newman/Butler Auto Sales

I am very happy with everyone that took care of me Jeff is very nice and explained everything to me about my car.This is my third car I have bought and very happy .also Todd helped me with alot and I am very happy with him too.

4.0

Butler Auto Sales--Jeff Newman

very nice peoplw willing to work with you and a very nice place to get a car from i enjoying the people amd when or if anything goes wrong with the car i can always call and they will take care of it. i highly recommed them to any one that needs a car

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

wonderful...professional Jeff made this process of purchasing my van painless !! I will be happy to tell everyone that I can how happy I am with experience.

Butler Auto Sales Jeff Newman

Jeff went above and beyond to make this is an easy transaction. Overall a great experience. Would definitely come back and also recommend to others.

Butler Auto...J.Newman

The service and experience was great! Everyone is friendly and very helpful. The process was quick and hassle free. I'm a return customer and would recommend to friends and family to go threw Butlers for there next vehicle.