1.5
  • Carbuyer

Was very interested in a vehicle I had seen. Went to website, made several inquires. No responses. Went to facility at 5:00pm, website says closes at 5:30 pm. They were closed at 5:00 pm. Went the next morning at 9:00 am, encounter "Darrell". Darrel was more interested in his texting, than an actual live customer. Darrell was rude, and annoyed with my interruptions. I asked for the owners info, and was given a card, that had the store number, and listed closing at 6:00 pm. Not sure how this place is still in business?

• Rachelle

I got an email saying the car had been sold, they didn't even try to talk me I to looking at another car or anything. I'll never recommend this dealership to anyone!