Jaguar Land Rover Frisco

New (888) 258-1393 (888) 258-1393
Used (888) 265-6278 (888) 265-6278
Service (866) 803-6483 (866) 803-6483

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.6

Worst experience ever in trying to buy a vehicle. I'm...

Worst experience ever in trying to buy a vehicle. I'm from out of state and began negotiating on purchasing a vehicle. My sales person, Kevin Young did a great job answering questions. I sent Kevin some additional questions the next morning and he quickly provided me with the answers. I then indicated to Kevin that I wanted to move forward with purchasing the vehicle and that I would give him a deposit or down payment over the phone with my credit card. He spoke to his sales manger, Kevin Bedford and was told that another person had called about the car and was coming by to take a look at it. Since they were local, the Sales Manager told him that I had to wait until they were able to view the vehicle and see if they wanted to buy it or not. Again, I told my sales person that I'm confirming to purchase the vehicle and to move forward with the sale. Again, Kevin Bedford indicated he would let him sale me the vehicle. My sales person indicated that Kevin Bedford would be giving me a call to explain, which he never did and probably won't. The other person did purchase the vehicle so they got their sale. In all my years of buying cars, this was a first for a dealership not wanting to sale me a car. Unbelievable!

Lost a potential customer

Honestly very disappointed. I am from Georgia and I had found a used 2019 Tesla Model 3 on cars.com and contacted the dealer to see if it was still available. Assuming everything would work out, I had full intentions of flying out and driving the car back. I was put in touch with a sales guy Scott P. What a joke of a sales guy. Very rude, unprofessional, and a terrible excuse of an employee at an upscale luxury dealer. I called and said "I'd like to know more about the car" and his response was "*scoff*uh well what do you want to know everything is online". That was my first turn off. I filled out the credit app to see what the payments were going to look like. Once again, he was rude and non-attentive. Not once did I get a phone call asking if I needed assistance or anything. I told him I'd sleep on it over the weekend and let him know. I decided it wasn't worth the effort of going through the trouble to go all the way to Texas and then find out I may not actually like the car especially since ole Scotty wasn't being very transparent. Again, not once did I ever receive a call, text, or email following up on my decision. Needless to say, this confirmed my decision to not buy the car and I instead went ahead and ordered a brand new one through Tesla.

Dealer response

Taylor, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact our General Manager, Michael Mykeloff, at (972) 370-2345 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Land Rover Frisco

Horrible sales practices BEWARE

Bad sales practices BEWARE. I inquired about a vehicle Land Rover Frisco had in stock; after speaking with Mark Gonzaba and agreeing to my trade-in amount, I decided to proceed with the vehicle's purchase. Mark collected my pre-approval letter and all the necessary information. Arrangements were being made for the delivery of the vehicle with no mention of anything that would cause the deal not to happen(See text conversation below). I spoke with Mark till around 8 pm getting all the information he was requesting over to him. The first thing the next morning, I received a text I quote, "We had a client walk in late last night and purchased the model 3". If this is the way Land Rover Frisco treats their clients during the sale of a vehicle, imagine how you'll be treated and what excuses they will make after you take delivery of the vehicle if something were to go wrong. Integrity is not what you'll find at Land Rover Frisco. The mission statement on their website "Consistently exceeding expectations through empowered team members committed to building meaningful relationships that enhance the guest experience. Our intent is to earn your trust and we consider it a privilege to be the provider of your automotive needs." couldn't be more misleading. There are many other great dealerships; take your business to them.

Dealer response

Hi Mark, we regret to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional. We hope you are willing to give us another chance. Please reach out to our General Manager, Michael Mykeloff, at (972) 370-2345 so we can work towards a resolution.

1.0

Bad sales practices BEWARE. I inquired about a vehicle...

Great Experience and I would recommend my friends.

Worked with Anthony. Great salesman. We had a chance to have some phone conversations before we met to discuss our purchase. Found the right car, at the right price. Very direct and to the point. We made a five hour drive to work with Anthony. Would do it again in a heartbeat He anticipated everything we wanted and the whole process was most professional. Had a chance to meet Anthony's boss and the finance manager (Kai). Both gentlemen were right up front, professional and a joy to work with. If you are looking for a great buying experience on a terrific vehicle, you owe it to yourself to work with these professionals.

My sales gentleman was Anthony ( ASK for Anthony if you...

My sales gentleman was Anthony ( ASK for Anthony if you want to buy a car) and he is such a caring and patient guy. I did not feel pressured to buy the car, he was friendly and understanding (especially when my toddler son was screaming...lol). Also, often times, car salesman/dealerships judge a book by its cover, and this was not the case at Jaguar Land Rover Frisco nor with my salesperson, Anthony. And purchasing the car was effortless. I had a great experience and when God blesses me with more, I will purchase that Jaguar or Maserati SUV that I was also eyeing...!

Great Buying Experience with Anthony

Dealer response

Hi Sophia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Land Rover Frisco. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Great Dealership!

Looked at at purchased a Discovery. Anthony did a great job showing us available inventory and closing the deal. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car!

Dealer response

Anthony, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Frisco. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Customer

My experience with this dealership was excellent. They were extremely professional and handled the whole deal perfectly. I would recommend anyone who is looking to purchase a car to visit this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi Anthony, we are very happy to have provided you with such an excellent experience! Thank you so much for the recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon! Take care!

1.8

Just Horrible

This dealership is horrible, don't know the meaning of customer service. You list a price on a vehicle, you sell it at that price.