New 888-409-3980 Dealer Website
Used 888-749-4743 Email Dealer
Service 866-906-7260

Average based on 137 reviews
  • Great service, ehhh product

Working with, and dealing with Strickland is always great. This time, though, they could not determine the issue with my year old, 25000 mile vehicle. This is the SECOND service tow-in I've had for the exact same issue. My 2010 had this same issue as well. You'd think that from 2010 to 2015 Chevy would fix problems that are obviously recurring (you can find a TON of these issues on google message boards).

• Best Service Guys!

Joey, Erik, and Scott are always friendly and willing to be uber helpful to me.

Joey, Erik, and Scott are always friendly and willing to be uber helpful to me.

• Look no further than Stricklands!

My salesperson, Michael Hundley, was outstanding! I've had extremely bad salespeople from other dealerships in the past and this was a completely different experience. He's extremely knowledgeable and was always there to answer questions. I will definitely be back to buy another vehicle at Stricklands and especially with Michael.

• warranty repair on 2014 silverado 1500 was done.

very satisfied in time it took and quality of work done.

very satisfied in time it took and quality of work done.

• Nice but not on the ball

It took 4 trips to get a wind noise fixed. The first trip, they did not believe me and did nothing at all to fix it until my salesman went to bat - and then all they did was 'adjust' the window. The 2nd trip, they validated the problem and had to order the part. The 3rd trip, they figured out they ordered the wrong part. The 4th trip, they installed the right part and it seems to be fixed. They were always courteous.

• buying a truck

I had a great experience, with a friendly, knowledgeable salesman (Mike Hundley) who made me feel very comfortable, no pressure, he helped me shop around and look at different trucks and worked out a great deal for me and my wife.I am happy my wife is happy, and we will be coming back to buy my next Chevy from you all. Thanks Mike and Staff. Danny Vela

• Body Repair

The employees were very courteous and the repair was completed in a very timely manner. Beautiful work and very satisfied. Great Job!

• Awesome dealership! Ask for Sef Palacios.

Awesome dealership! Ask for Sef Palacios. He made this the best car buying experience I've ever had.

• Great service leads to Sales!

Top notch dealership! Eric has served my family for 5 years now - he's great to have as a service representative. I used to buy my vehicles elsewhere and have them serviced by him - now I buy my vehicles here (3 in 2015) because of him.

• Buying a new car was easy and exciting!

Ryan Rivera was a tremendous help. He was abel to get me a good deal on my trade in and found the right new car for me. He gave me space, never pressured me. Working in retail, I have told custermers and my employees to go to strickland for good deals and great service.