• They Get it!!

Purchased a new CR-V this weekend from Duval Honda, after having walked out of two other local Honda dealerships. These guys got it! Lamark treated the entire family with respect (including kids in tow) and was great at reading people. His sales manager was awesome, and everyone we met while there was incredible. We felt like family! It was the most stress-free car buying experience I've had in my entire life. It was well worth our 46 mile drive to get to them.

• Service of 2005 Honda Pilot

We are so glad. Thank you so much!

Always excellent and timely service here at Duval Honda. Tom Martin has been my service agent for over a decade and always provides professional and timely service at the best possible prices.

We are so glad. Thank you so much!

• Service Coordinator

Thank you, Anthony.

Quick, fast, quality service. I called them because my usual dealer was not very responsive and they were able to fit me in quickly and provide exceptional service!

Thank you, Anthony.

• New Car Purchase From Duval Honda

Thanks, Beth! It was a pleasure working with you.

Great experience and love my new Accord! Everyone was wanting to be sure that I was completely satisfied with this purchase. I recommend Ron to anyone looking for a car.

Thanks, Beth! It was a pleasure working with you.

• Duval honda

The service at duval honda was super awesome!!. I left satisfied and happy by the super customer service they gave me. Thank you so much !

We like satisfied and happy customers. Thanks Juan!

We like satisfied and happy customers. Thanks Juan!

• helpless sale man -

Very dissatisfied, I got a sales rep who just didn't care. One of the first thing he says to me is he had other stuff on his mind. He text drove the cars with me, and would basically car me a liar, as I found fault in the car he would act as if they were invisible and didn't exist . I do not recommend this salesman his name was robert, he is an older guy about 6'2" tall, has male pattern baldness , and a gray goatee

Joshua, We strive to offer excellent customer service to everyone who visits us. Please do not hesitate to email Debra.DiPietro@smagcorp.com and we will be sure that our manager follows up with you personally. Thank you.

• Happy Customer

Love the personal care. Sales agent Jake McKee was awesome ..

Thanks Ronda! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Love the personal care. Sales agent Jake McKee was awesome ..

Thanks Ronda! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• Great Service!

Awesome. That is what we like to hear. We look forward to serving you again when you need us. Happy New Year, Dave!

Have taken care of all of the service on my accord for 150,000 miles - great service and my car has had no issues outside of scheduled maintenance. Great people!

• My New Used Car

That's good to hear. Thank you Teresa. Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to seeing you next time.

The advertisement was accurate, everyone was friendly, they listened to what I wanted and did not push purchase or other options. It was and excellent experience,

• Happy Camper

Duval Honda treated me with great respect. All persons involved were most helpful and courteous.I recommend them with no hesitation.

We are so glad. Thank you Peter!

We are so glad. Thank you Peter!