• finally a used car place that keeps their word

Bought my car 6 months ago and everything those guys promised me they would do on my car they did. Financing was long but my credit is really bad. I was just happy to approved on the car I really wanted. They didn't have time to detail my car again before I picked it up cause their people were out sick. They told me come back anytime for a free detail. They did the detail npo questions asked and noticed my battery wasn't charging right. They swaped out a new battery for free. Very honest people

• farmington auto #1 in my books!

Great people felt no pressure and took my time. Upfront w me on everything and thats why I bought my car from there!

• farmington auto park was on point!

Farmington auto really did good by my family. My wife and I bought a tahoe 2 year ago and it has been great. We needed a newer car for my daughter and we found a great altima for her. She was very happy with and it was affordable in our price range. 3 year warranty as well. Will always buy from here!!!

• great car great place

had a bunch to choose from in my price range, financing was pretty easy and I DIDN'T get put into a 7 year loan that other places tried to get me in. Good bunch of people down there.

• Didn't Buy a Car Here But Still Recommend Them!

My husband and I came here looking for a specific car which was not on the lot at the time we arrived. Two friendly and knowledgeable employees listened to our car needs and showed us another vehicle which matched those needs. We began the buying process, but then found another car that was just perfect. Usually, when someone backs out of a deal, they can expect resistance, even bad feelings. However, one of the partners, Steve, handled the situation very professionally and we are grateful for that. So I would highly recommend Farmington Auto Park!

• farmington auto park review

Impressive inventory and prices. Very nice and straight forward people

Impressive inventory and prices. Very nice and straight forward people

• farmington auto park review

My kind of place, good cars and prices. No suit and tie guys just hard workers!

My kind of place, good cars and prices. No suit and tie guys just hard workers!

• Incredible People service

I went into this place looking for a truck cuz mine was pooping out, my mechanic told me. Before showing me the lot, Adam thought he knew the problem with mine - and in 40 min his crew fixed it!! Nonetheless, I had approval and got his help finding the best pu for me in my budget. I'm thrilled!! And so is my Brother cuz he got my old One! Go in and tell Adam that Happy Kar nsays Hi!

• Great Staff

Great staff down there and I'm very impressed with my car. I have no complaints at all. Would recommend them to others.

• farmington auto park the best

So so happy with my car from farmington auto park! Financing was hard for me with my credit but the guys there helped me with everything and were patient with me getting everything I needed for the loan. They didnt make me feel like a "loser" cause I didnt have great credit. My car and my loan were taken care of buy them without being pushy. They helped me understand everything and Im really thankful for the great customer service.