Average based on 317 reviews.
  • #1 for a reason. Friendly and respectful great inv

My experience with Steve and the rest of their staff was great when I went to J and M on a recommendation from a sales person from a local dealership in my town. I was looking for a used car with low mileage that fit my personal references. After explaining to sales person what I was looking for, he told me that what I wanted wasn't going to be found easily at a new car dealership. To my surprise he then reffered me to the J and M website, since that ment he would be losing a buyer to another dealer. I was immediately impressed by the invintory they had in stock. They have something for everyone with cars in very many price ranges. Even though I was happy with what I saw I still didn't want to limit myself to the first place I came across. I continued to search all kinds of used car sites and went to different dealership which turned out to be a huge waste of time. Most of them didn't have what I was looking for at a fair price and a few places which I won't name were extremely rude. When I went to J and M I was immediately excited to see that the cars on the lot matched all the photos I had reviewed. I was able to browes around the lot without being hasseled before I went inside. I feel lucky to have had Steve M come and ask if I needed any help. He listened to my requests and then we narrowed it down to a couple of cars. He was very patient with me, answering every question that I had, which were quite a lot. Having knowledge about cars after attending school for automotive tech, I was very impressed with the condition of the cars that I got to test drive. The first car I drove brought out the young kid in me and was very fun to drive It would have definitely been an impulse purchace lol. After driving the VW GTI I was very happy on its performance, Steve helped me make the right discision for what I wanted. Again, I can't stress on how good their customer service was. When we were ready to finish the paper work it was very hassel free. They were able to get me in the car I wanted with an after market warranty while meeting all my requirements and staying within my budget. Thank you very much Steve J and M

• awesome people awesome service recommend 100%

What a great experiance buying a car, cannot fault them in any way will definately be coming back for my next car.

• Dealership and Service

Best Dealership in CT. purchased 5 cars in last 4 years. Will continue to do business with J&M auto. Sales rep - Luis Rodriguez who was a well mannered, professional and a pleasure to work with. Special note; there was no problem with getting cars checked by my own mechanic.

• J&M Experience

My experience was absolutaly amazing. J&M understood my every need and got me into the perfect car.

• Awesome Service

Staff was very professinal and helpful from the moment I walked in the door. I was very pleased with the proffesionalism, and I am very pleased with sales person Brad Baumhor and the help form Dannielle. Steve and Ken were great in finance.

• great experience

I had a great experience from beginning to end! This is the second time buying a vehicle from here

• J&M service

I felt cared about when trying to find my first car and he took his time helping me find the car I liked.

• Great expirience!

everyone was very friendly and had an easy transaction... the salesmen steve majura and brad bauhmor were great! heard about this place from a few friends and after going to several other used dealerships , this one is definetly the one to go to.

• Great buying experience

I was helped by Brad and Dave, who both did a great job. This is a low-pressure, what you see is what you get dealership which I appreciate. Good all around. Nice cars in good condition.

• second vehicle bought here

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Got me into vehicle in 3 days !

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Got me into vehicle in 3 days !